The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Player banned and account linked that isn't his after cross save.

So because you need a Warframe account he isn't able to post for himself. So I'll do the recounting and asking. 

The players information is Niote on xbox. 

He logged into Warframe about 30 mins ago and was greeted with a ban message. We were all in party chat and we heard him say that he was banned indefinitely. We asked and were wondering if it was because of his recent region chat ban but we quickly discarded that thought since he already served his time of a week or so for the message. When another one of our friends looked we noticed a linked account that wasn't his was connected and it was unfamiliar. We realized that the namesake of the linked account that wasn't his was TOS. When you went to inspect the account it showed his original stats of MR 18 or 19?  (I can't remember what he was) and then it switched to the account that wasn't his which was MR11. We have played with him before and he didn't activate cross save as of Decembers release and we didn't notice any linked accounts throughout the following closure and days passing. Meaning the account had some how cross saved unfamiliar progress to an account that didn't participate in a closed event. He is now banned for 11 years and is unable to get into contact with support since the cross save has overwritten his previous email and he didn't get a reason as to why he was banned. 

I ask that you please look into it and get back to this post as quickly as possible please.  

40 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

He can create another account for the sake of contacting support to have the situation resolved, he better than anyone can explain the situation to them.

I would like for him too but he's more or less distraught and doesn't even want to play anymore. I just want my friend back and for this to get resolved so I can have someone to play with. If it means doing my best to flag support so he can get help through me vicariously I will do so. 

Hi,

There is nothing we can do for you or your friend here on the forums. They will need to contact DE Customer Support regarding the issue. 

It is important to note that you cannot contact DE Customer Support on their behalf. If their current account cannot access support, they may need to make an alternate account and prove their identity and ownership of the original account with DE Customer Support before the issue can be addressed.