The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incubating a pet and merging accounts results in permanent non-robotic pet softlock

Remnist

pretty simple, pretty uh annoying don't merge while you have a pet incubating by luck if the last pet you equipped was a panzer you can actually give it to son in deimos and that fixes the problem which is what i did but that's depressing because 4 forma panzer just vaporizes from your inventory so yeah make sure to check whether there's a pet incubating or not
as far as what happens it just instantly closes the menu for the entire incubation segment and you aren't allowed to use any beast type pets while incubation is happening so it's just really not a fun time. i should mention that even if incubation is done it's not really done until you claim the pet so no this is not an issue of waiting it out you are very literally locked out of using them until it's fixed. debated posting this for a while because it's so specific.

• Like 1

this happened to me as well. Funnily enough, the incubating pet shows up on the warframe companion app, tho there's no way to switch to it.

Luckily, I'm cool with just using robotic companions until it's fixed, and DE does seem to be aware of the problem.

EDIT: Saw someone else say that incubating a new pet fixed it, so I will try that.

Edited by amymist
  • Like 1