The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of Lotus, let us use skins for all kitguns already

(PSN)Sentiel

The reason they're not already allowed if I remember correctly was the way that DE's modular system was coded, relying on the model to call for stats or something similar. So changing how they look could literally cause them to not function. They began to fix this an implement skins to kitguns...

And then just forgot about the rest, I guess. 

Etn4TtHXIAkLJ0v.png

21 minutes ago, Yasha-7HS said:

The reason they're not already allowed if I remember correctly was the way that DE's modular system was coded, relying on the model to call for stats or something similar. So changing how they look could literally cause them to not function. They began to fix this an implement skins to kitguns...

And then just forgot about the rest, I guess. 

Etn4TtHXIAkLJ0v.png

This sounds so silly it's actually possible with DE.

I'm trying to make a Blast+Radiation weapon and Gaze seemed like the ideal choice but the random aesthetics combined with the wear and tear make it too ugly to use regardless of it's performance.

• Like 1

Le 08/01/2024 à 12:38, (PSN)Sentiel a dit :

I'm trying to make a Blast+Radiation weapon and Gaze seemed like the ideal choice but the random aesthetics combined with the wear and tear make it too ugly to use regardless of it's performance.

First of all, what the hell did I just read, second of all, Gaze could legitimately use the flamethrower skin from Ember deluxe and not look out of place.

Also please, give us a skin for arm canons, bubonico is ugly.