The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Interesting choice of Void fissure

Yemesis

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see that be a common thing. I love Disruption missions so I would love fissure Disruptions, but the lack of choices for fissures means I spend more time not doing them than I would like.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see that be a common thing. I love Disruption missions so I would love fissure Disruptions, but the lack of choices for fissures means I spend more time not doing them than I would like.

We do need more disruption fissures too since several of them don't actually show up as fissures, as they're just not coded in to being fissures. The few that can't be fissures I believe are Uranus Disruption, Lua Disruption and Jupiter Disruption. Though they can appear as arbitrations. 

il y a 12 minutes, Pizzarugi a dit :

yeah but 59 FIssures at the same time is a bit too much for me !

24 minutes ago, lSaminatorl said:

We do need more disruption fissures too since several of them don't actually show up as fissures, as they're just not coded in to being fissures. The few that can't be fissures I believe are Uranus Disruption, Lua Disruption and Jupiter Disruption. Though they can appear as arbitrations. 

Not only that, but some new missions in general should be fissures too. I bet the Zariman missions would be fantastic, especially Void Flood. Mirror Defense? That should have fissures too. Albrecht's lab missions? The Indifference is literally trying to bust their way into our reality from there, that place should be a hotspot of fissure activity!