The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

LoadOut Slots Overexceeded & Operator Slots Combined!

After combining my PC account with my Xbox One account, one of the first odd things I noticed were my loadout slots 11/9 (Now 11/10 due to ranking up), I value my load out slots a lot so hoping that this gets fixed and I'd get the loadout slot(s). Another thing that really annoys me, is attempting to change my operator in one accessory slot changes it to the other 2 (If I change something in slot A, it'll change something in both B & C. Same thing happens if I change something in B happens in A & C, and so forth. Noticed this has been reported before so hoping boosting it like this. Other than that, so far the Cross-Save merge has been working without a hitch as far as I've noticed.

• Like 4

Funniest thing to happen, but needs to be fixed **Operator Customization Slots are shared and aren't really customization slots anymore, so seeing A B and C customization slots is false as even clicking through them, the customization is shared across them.

• Like 1

Merging accounts has defiantly messed with loadouts since it seems I haven't received any new slots for going up in MR twice but buying new ones with plat still works. I too also have the shared operator loadouts and it's still bugged for freshly purchased cosmetic slots also.