The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loss of xp when merging

NJazzi

So, i was able to link 4 accts. But 0 xp combined. 

Ie: pc acct was Mr 23. Almost everything done available pre cetus. Ps acct was Mr 25. All frames and primes post cetus. Now, with those 2 accts alone that should make me MR 30 at least. But 0 xp from the pc side came over. I'm still at MR 25. This isn't including my switch either. Also merged.

This is a big deal espically considering the grind that was made when many frames were ... locked... in the original grinds. Mag,excal,volt from pvp, that damn equinox grind. Etc...

The mastery for merged accounts only increases based on things that weren't already mastered.

To clarify.  if you have mastery for the Hek on your MR23 account.  But not on your MR25 account.  You will gain that mastery 

But if you already mastered the Hek on both accounts you won't see a change. 

So the question you should be asking is did you master completely different things on both accounts.

What items on your MR23 did you not already have on the MR25. If anything it's probably going to be a short list.

Before merge I had an MR27 account and an MR18 account. I was purposely trying to use different weapons.

After merge I got half a bar in my MR27.

That's exactly what I was doing.

I should clarify 1 thing. Less that 1/4 of the accts were the same. PC was things released Pre cetus being introduced into game. Ps was stuff post.  I had very few doubles outside of a few "main" weps n frames I use. (About 15 total) so that's a lot of missing xp.

Edited by NJazzi
Clarification