The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Duviri Circuit

Svati

Question

I'm usually more of a solo player but I'm trying to figure how to play the Circuit with people. That being said, I join games and often most of the team are fishing or farming intrinsinc. I don't understand how we are supposed to progress. Am I misunderstanding how this works? How do I reach the flying snake boss of people won't help push forward?

3 answers to this question

Often, I do the Duviri "lone experience"  and everyone goes to do the Orowyrm as there are no side objectives. 

Doing the other mode is for people to farm intrinsics, resources, Gyrum from the Owl hutches and so forth and either leave when done or do the Wyrm. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by NeDesitVirtus
Word Correction

9 minutes ago, Svati said:

I'm usually more of a solo player but I'm trying to figure how to play the Circuit with people. That being said, I join games and often most of the team are fishing or farming intrinsinc. I don't understand how we are supposed to progress. Am I misunderstanding how this works? How do I reach the flying snake boss of people won't help push forward?

I'm confused.  What you're describing is "The Lone Story" or "Duviri Experience", which are open world modes closely related to each  other and mostly separate from "The Circuit".  If you want to play the actual Circuit, for instance for Incarnon Genesis Adapters which are exclusive to it, you'll have to select it in the Duviri section of the Navigation panel.  

Circuit progression is very clear:  it's a rotation of a few mission types--Exterminate, Survival, Void Flood, Excavation, Defense, and Jackal Exterminate--on a small map, mainly for points to claim Circuit tier rewards.  Keep going as long as you want.  However you'll lose all points for that session if a mission is failed, or if there is an unsuccessful host migration, so I don't recommend staying too long or if the host leaves.

The Flying Snake Boss is in the Lone Story or Duviri Experience.  Personally I only play these solo, but if you want to get to the boss in co-op, it's best to do Lone Story as it doesn't have the side-objectives.

If that doesn't help you, let me know.