The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nintendo lack of platinum

awruki

Hi, i have wierd bug so today cross-save comes online again so i decided connect my Nintendo Account to my pc/ps account (i manage connect before) i dont know why but on my Nintendo i missing 60 platinum i have only 7 where on rest of platforms i have normal 67 platinum so someone have similar bug and knows how to fix it or what to do also i dont knowf this is important but this 60 platinum was from trades and this 7 from ps plus pack

Just now, awruki said:

Hi, i have wierd bug so today cross-save comes online again so i decided connect my Nintendo Account to my pc/ps account (i manage connect before) i dont know why but on my Nintendo i missing 60 platinum i have only 7 where on rest of platforms i have normal 67 platinum so someone have similar bug and knows how to fix it or what to do also i dont knowf this is important but this 60 platinum was from trades and this 7 from ps plus pack

I forget to say this is on 16 January 

4 minutes ago, awruki said:

I forget to say this is on 16 January 

Not a bug. NSW does not share platinum with the other accounts. Only PC/Xbox and PSN share platinum. 

1 minute ago, AmongTheWeak said:

Not a bug. NSW does not share platinum with the other accounts. Only PC/Xbox and PSN share platinum. 

Okay thanks so i dont need to worry when im go back to ps/pc im still will have my platinum

5 minutes ago, awruki said:

Okay thanks so i dont need to worry when im go back to ps/pc im still will have my platinum

Correct, when you log in on a platform other than Switch the plat you had will be there. Any plat bought on Switch isn't shared with other platforms and any plat from other platforms isn't visible/shared on Switch.

CROSS PLATFORM SAVE EXCLUSIONS

• Platinum purchased on Nintendo Switch will NOT be accessible on other platforms.
    • On PC, Xbox and PlayStation, you will have a shared wallet, meaning that Platinum purchased on those platforms will be available across those platforms.
    • You may still access and spend your Nintendo Switch Platinum while logged into your Warframe Cross Platform Save Account on Nintendo Switch.
    • Any Items or Customizations purchased with this Platinum will also be automatically accessible while logged in on other platforms. However, you must log in via the Nintendo Switch to spend any Platinum specifically acquired on that platform.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1374265-cross-platform-save-rollout-information-status/