The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any possibility of making mission selections for endless runs?

TacoSeeker

I just wanted to vent a small frustration that makes me think we REALLY need an option in mission select to filter players who want to hop in-n-out of a mission like Survival, Defence, so the players that actually want to make to rotation C at the minimum aren't constantly getting screwed over. I've spent several hours today hunting down endless missions and a vast majority of the ones I got in to were full of players leaving after the first drop. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TacoSeeker said:

we REALLY need an option in mission select to filter players who want to hop in-n-out of a mission like Survival, Defence, so the players that actually want to make to rotation C at the minimum aren't constantly getting screwed over.

Make friends and form a squad, thats your solution. You cant implement a filter into pub missions and expect to force players who join to remain until a certain rotation of your choice.

There is a Recruitment chat in the game, its not there just for clan recruitment, its for people to form squads with the same interests too.

56 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

There is a Recruitment chat in the game, its not there just for clan recruitment, its for people to form squads with the same interests too.

This is such a stupid comment that only exists to hand-wave away legitimate criticism of the game.

Nobody in LFG chat is looking for random endless missions that aren't the current meta which is dictated by what primes are currently unvaulted or freshly released. I have firsthand experience trying this and I found the time wasted spamming "LFG [insert endless mission nobody cares here]" looking for invites could've been spent just running it, several times over in some cases.

It's not that big of an ask for DE to implement a second matchmaking option for players wanting to do C+ rotations rather than bailing on the first A.

Edited by Pizzarugi
  • Like 1

In them moste regions the recruitment chat is dead and the only way to change it is to change the language of your game thats also change the name from each item in the game what is makes realy hard to play with friends when they don't play in english too.

3 hours ago, TacoSeeker said:

I just wanted to vent a small frustration that makes me think we REALLY need an option in mission select to filter players who want to hop in-n-out of a mission like Survival, Defence, so the players that actually want to make to rotation C at the minimum aren't constantly getting screwed over. I've spent several hours today hunting down endless missions and a vast majority of the ones I got in to were full of players leaving after the first drop. 

What they could do is have an additional mission option, similar to what Lich/Sister nodes or Incursions, that would have a different minimum time to completion, like 15-20mins instead of 5 minutes that would hit whatever rotation the playerbase would normally do for a specific farm.