The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant login after account merge

I just merged my pc account to my ps5 account my ps5 being primary but now everytime launch the game and i can see my frame kneeling it tell me to agree to the terms and when i confirm it says too many login-failures; try again later. Which doesnt make anysense since there is no need to login on ps5 since im already signed in as my psn account and never had to login on the playstation version

Im trying once again and it says login failed. Check your info. Message

1 hour ago, Darkstarwolf said:

I just merged my pc account to my ps5 account my ps5 being primary but now everytime launch the game and i can see my frame kneeling it tell me to agree to the terms and when i confirm it says too many login-failures; try again later. Which doesnt make anysense since there is no need to login on ps5 since im already signed in as my psn account and never had to login on the playstation version

Im trying once again and it says login failed. Check your info. Message

Same thing is happening to me... reinstalling.....

Same here. Linked my brand new pc account to my xbox account (xbox being primary, mr29). On the warframe website everything is correct, e.g it lists my xbox account as primary and when i log in with my pc account, it displays my xbox mastery level. But, when i try and log into warframe through steam using my pc login info, it tells me login failed.