The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross Save Link - Primary Account

Qrow37

All of my data is on PC (Steam) and it auto selects and locks my PSN account as the Primary (which was created 10+ years ago but never played) No option to change. 

I've sent in support tickets that have gone unanswered please update. Thank you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Qrow37 said:

All of my data is on PC (Steam) and it auto selects and locks my PSN account as the Primary (which was created 10+ years ago but never played) No option to change. 

I've sent in support tickets that have gone unanswered please update. Thank you.

I am having the same issue, how long has your support ticket been out?  I sent mine out with no response yesterday, but I figure it'll be a couple of days anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ssillyia said:

same here, if you get a resolution please let me know if you could :)

Will do :)

46 minutes ago, campolo313 said:

I am having the same issue, how long has your support ticket been out?  I sent mine out with no response yesterday, but I figure it'll be a couple of days anyway.

My first ticket was during the open window back in December on the 22nd so hopefully something soon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Qrow37 said:

My first ticket was during the open window back in December on the 22nd so hopefully something soon

Hopefully the delay to respond to you was due to the holidays.  It's really frustrating that we can't just choose our Primary Account.  It seems like it should be an easy thing to adjust.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Qrow37 said:

8 hours ago, Ssillyia said:

same here, if you get a resolution please let me know if you could :)

Good news, this was fixed in the latest patch:

• Fixed a primary account being automatically selected for you if either of the accounts being linked had been created after the merge cutoff date (November 24 at 2 p.m. ET). 
    • Now in the case where both accounts were created after the cutoff, you can now choose either as the primary during the linking process. This only applies to first time linking (as has been the case since launch) - once the PC account has had other accounts linked in, that PC account is set as the primary.
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, campolo313 said:

Good news, this was fixed in the latest patch:

• Fixed a primary account being automatically selected for you if either of the accounts being linked had been created after the merge cutoff date (November 24 at 2 p.m. ET). 
    • Now in the case where both accounts were created after the cutoff, you can now choose either as the primary during the linking process. This only applies to first time linking (as has been the case since launch) - once the PC account has had other accounts linked in, that PC account is set as the primary.

Thanks for that, I was able to link my account not long ago just couldn't update my post because I'm at work lol, yes I can confirm it is working now!

• Like 1