The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[NEVERMIND] Unread messages won't go away

Jerdeen

I just linked my PC and XBOX accounts making PC my primary account earlier today, all seems to be just as expected, the only issue I'm having is no matter how many times I go to my inbox, every time i login or exit a mission, i am notified there are "new messages in your inbox" (I've made sure to inspect them all and tried deleting a few, I've read them all, i promise <3) I'm assuming this is something to do with the messages being unread on the XBOX end (i haven't turned my Xbox on in a good year or two, its a first gen Xbox one, its dusty asf and struggles to get 30 fps)

This is super minor, I'm honestly unbothered and didn't lose anything in the merge, and have experienced 0 crashes, awesome job DE.

to the devs: good luck dealing with all of the bugs now that this has rolled out. Simultaneously cackling and praying for you and your loved ones as a person who has barely scratched the surface of coding. Remember: the anger of the bug reporter is inversely proportional to how much they actually read the Warframe: Cross Platform Progression Guide.

cowabunga,

jerdeen

PS. i think it would be super cool if there was some kind of potential energy based weapon where reloading it harder results in more energy being stored in the mag, scaling with warframe strength

EDIT: I'm did in fact not scroll far enough, and had one single unread message. 

Edited by SouthernFlame
I'm stupid

NEVERMIND, make sure you dig into your inbox

just wanna say I also have this same problem right now but with my PC merged with PS account. just opened the game on PC since I thought that might fix the issue on the PS5 but it didn't. I had already deleted the "new message" thinking that'd fix it but it didn't. if it makes a difference the message was about getting invasion rewards. been mainly playing on PS since the merging of accounts and been really satisfied so far. if there's an answer to this problem I'd appreciate being told what I'm missing

edit: I Looked in my inbox again and realized that the message I deleted wasn't the new one the game was pestering me about. it was a message from my old PS account that got merged. something about a codex scanner. just needed to dig through and find it and the new message notification went away

Edited by nightshade317