The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gear Look/Color Customization Resetting on Login

I set up my cross save yesterday (originally played on NSW, now playing on PC) and was able to play for a while with no issues, everything from my account was as it should be. When I took a break, logged out, and then logged back in later, all my favorited colors (except white oddly) were removed and all my frames, weapons, and companions were reverted to default colors.

Animation set, equipped signa, etc were not effected. My ship colors, companion's armor, railjack, landing craft were also not reset though these use the exact same colors as the ones that were reset on my frame/weapons/companions.

The weirdest part is, I went through the hassle of re-fashion framing just one frame and my currently equipped weapons and figured I would get around to fixing the others another time, but after a few missions, I went to switch frames and the colors were back on! Then, logging in again today I am met with the defaulted colors again and all favorited colors again deleted (except white).

On the login screen, my frame shows the correct colors, but once I actually load in, it's reset to defaults.

When I log in on NSW, all the colors are as they should be.