The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.10

[DE]Megan

hace 51 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed artifacting issues caused by lens flares.

If you are actually fixing Glare caused Artifacts I will be so happy.
There are rooms in the Entrati tileset that are unplayable for me.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bioskop said:

You have 200+ melee adapters? I'd argue for making them cheaper in the Syndicate store or making them a standard reward, but...how?

It's not a reasonable expectation that any player will ever need an adapter for every single weapon in the game.  Maybe you do, but most are simply not going to forma/adapt/potato every weapon - just the ones they enjoy using.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Devil_Zeldris said:

Still no fix losing the Excal Umbra's Health while Arcane Blessing is active on Transference  

The solution is to use regular Excalibur.

I don't think Umbra is designed to be anything but a gimmick, unfortunately. They need to allow people to disable the Sentience passive already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Can someone somewhere please respond regarding a potential time frame by which we might expect to be able to trade with our clanmates again?  Case is I for example did cross save but my entire clan is xbox only.  They don't have pc accounts, some don't have pc's at all... and now I can't trade with my entire clan.  What is the plan to force migration of console platforms to enable trading when they don't have a pc?  What is the schedule - weeks? months? never?

You never needed a PC to make a PC account. All you need is access to a working email and you'll be able to link your accounts in less than five minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bioskop said:

Will it fix pathing in general? I have seen way too many enemies walking into walls recently. In the void especially

It seems Whispers broke the pathfinding logic of many things related to walls (hilarious in hindsight), which explains stuff like enemies walking towards walls, enemies not being able to walk around obstacles/stairs/certain rooms, objectives spawning too far due not accounting for walls and enemies spawning too far away from killzones.

• Like 1

I understand that you have to fix cosmetic interactions with Gauss Prime because he needs to sell, but I’d also like cosmetic fixes for every other frame. I picked up Harrow’s Deluxe skin and the accessories the other day and the shoulder pieces it came with clip into his armor when using both of his animations.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Check out our Known Issues thread!

The following are not listed in the linked thread, so I'm making them known to you:

Spoiler

Additionally, I'm specifically bringing up the Nova issue, as it was broken by the last hotfix and she's one of my most used frames:

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Any chance we could see the trivially earned Arcanes removed from the Netracells drop table? The mission is already weekly time-gated.

Preach it. Feels more like a punishment when we don't get Melee Crescendo or Melee Duplicate.

• Like 1

can anyone make the executive decision that you must have relic equip in order to do a relic mission. therefore when the game breaks and dumps your relic (feature) when starting a mission; you are sent back to your ship to re-equip again. instead not knowing and wasting time. NO where does is say that the relic equip anywhere on the screen other than pausing the game just to roll over your name to see in the drop down the relic name.

Edited by Krent_X
words