The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Diriga Not Working

ScrubBBX

I've been testing out and trying new things this update but when I started testing out Diriga I noticed that the precept mods don't work unless they're in a certain order, The mod "Electro Pulse" seems to break Diriga entirely. The mod "Arc Coil" does work but obviously, you can't use "Electro Pulse" Having that mod on makes Diriga unable to target anything with its electricity. I have no idea why this mod breaks Diriga but it does ruin pretty much all the synergies that Diriga allows.

Does anyone have any information on this or am I the only one that this is happening to?

Do you have Manifold Bond slotted?  I haven't looked at this since the Companion rework, but when I did I noticed that Manifold Bond and Electro Pulse really suppressed usage of Arc Coil.  It may have been worse if it was in a higher priority slot, but the way I remember it, I got a lot less Arc Coil as long as I had Electro Pulse slotted.

Arc Coil was what I wanted, while Electro Pulse was pretty much useless as far as I could tell...even apart from its negative effect on Coil.  So I put it away and didn't think anymore about it.

If you want to use the mod anyway, try putting it in the furthest right slot on the bottom row and see if that helps.  Companions have an AI priority order for their mods, and that's the lowest.

Edited by Tiltskillet
derpness