The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Mods Prices

So when trading first came out, someone tried to sell me Berserker for 40 plats, I figured it was too expensive so I waited for a couple of days, and got a guy to sell it to me at....

A measly 8 plat.

Still, just yesterday the same guy who offered me the Berserker is posting that he's selling it for 70 plats because of the demand? I can't figure out what his demand meant, when he still haven't sell it for almost 2 weeks, and the mod is getting more and more common as time goes on, obviously, as players are playing and farmers are farming.

I see a lot of post here for common mods like sundering strike (I have 10 of them currently, couldn't even sell them for 5 plats, if you want to buy let me know) and can't figure out why people are still selling it for 40 plats here?

I'm not sure if these sellers are deluded or there are actually people who would pay great money for common mods i haven't met yet, honestly I've never sold a mod at more than 10 plat and even then i find it hard to get a buyer, and I'm farming more and more of them (just got quick thinking and couldn't sell it at 40 plat - based on market price of some sort).

What are your thoughts on the prices of mods now? What's the most you've spent on a mod? Are you willing to buy Berserker for 70 plats?

Edited by Hunson_Pitt