The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Incarnon request

TheBlackAce21

So...some of the incarnon weapons have upgrades that lend themselves to multiple play styles and I was kinda wondering if we could get build specific upgrade settings. So Build A would have unlock 4-1 and unlock 2-1 and Build B could have unlock 4-3 and Unlock 2-2 or something like that. I realize this would hit database save space a bit but it would make life so much easier for niche build paths on multiple weapons.

Innodem is a good example as it can be built as a pure range tool of death or an assassins blade finisher with some convenient stealth mechanics while providing move speed. I would love to be able to change between them depending on play style and frame a lot more easily.

42 minutes ago, CephalonCarnage said:

can you not get 2 and evolve each differently.

It can be done.  One little thing that makes it more straightforward the second time around: challenges don't need to be done again.

I did it partly for different polarities, partly because back then we had to visit Cavalero to change evos.  Polarities are one thing, but now it's a little annoying to need to do it merely because of what looks to the user like a UI issue.