The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loki: Switch Teleport Duration Broken still in Hotfix 35.0.11

Sappholon

Switch teleport is broken. Shards + Mods has my switch telport at ~18s; no matter the duration it caps at 8s. This happens every time I cast it, it has been this way for years. If needed I will apply and fix it myself then leave because my boy Loki deserves better.

Version:
Since it's introduction all the way up to hotfix 35.0.11 which im on at the time of writing this.

Mods/Items:

Maxed Archon Continuity: +55%
Narrow Minded (-2): 81%
Molt Efficiency: 6%/s up to 36%
2x Crimson shards: 10% each

Listed in ability

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Immediately as status appears after cast

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Edited by Sappholon

First off, the UI is misleading.  The ability card only shows the duration for allies, which has a base of 6s.  The buff bar only shows a timer for Loki's invulnerability, which has a base of only half that.  3 * (1+ 1.92) = 8.76

If you're really seeing it capped at 8s though, that's interesting.   If you haven't already, I'd suggest slotting Constitution and Augur Message on too, and seeing what happens.   I haven't stopwatched it, but I have a build with 20.22s duration according to the ability card.  And,. as I'd expect, the buff timer shows 10-something when I use it in mission.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sappholon said:

Switch teleport is broken

I think you meant Safeguard Switch, based on your description.

What tilt said is correct based on what I'm reading as well - Loki only gains invuln when switching with enemies, and it's at a lower duration (3s base). The one shown in the UI is likely based on the 6s that affects allies. DE could definitely be clearer here, showing both durations for Loki / Enemy swap and Loki / Ally swaps, but otherwise it looks like this augment is working as intended (albeit it just has oddly specific trigger mechanics).

I'd also suggest maybe recording something if it has a cap to demonstrate even with different mods slotted if it can't exceed a certain limit.