The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rauta not building combo count for exalted melee weapon bug?

Euphonicare

Is this intended for Rauta to only build combo count for normal melee weapons and not exalted melee weapons? Could it be a bug? I was happy to have found a primary weapon to compliment such an uncommon build but after testing it, its useless for me. :sad: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Exalted melee is an ability. How do you expect it to work? And what is most important: why did you expect it to work?

I'll quote what the Rauta says, "Every shot that lands increases the wielder's Melee Combo count."

Ignoring the fact that exalted melee are treated as an actual melee weapon.. I expect the Rauta to do what it says. 

Why do you expect it not to work for exalted melee weapons? 

• Like 2

Confirmed on both Valk's Talons and Diwata.  We can't know whether it's intended or not, but it's certainly not intuitive.  I'd suggest bug reporting it, and seeing what happens.

17 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

How do you expect it to work?

That's easy, like it does for any melee weapon, or (knowing DE) not at all. :P 

12 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

why did you expect it to work?

I can't speak for the OP, but exalted melee are both abilities and weapons.   It's not crazy to think Rauta's gimmick would, could, or should work as normal, especially if one isn't familiar with the history of  exalted weapons being exceptions or afterthoughts.

• Like 2