The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is 2023 Stats??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

5 answers to this question

Some interesting stuff in there!!    Can't believe Revenant beat out Wukong.  I guess I can still see why Wukong would stay at the top with cloud walking, or is it just people refusing to let go of the clone even when its nerfed?  I am sad Grendel Prime was so far down the list.  His rework was great.   He still has a flaw in that the guys in his belly die waaaaaaaaay to easily which makes his 3rd ability (old ultimate) completely worthless.  At low MR his strength just devours enemies in acid,  at higher levels jumping and other things makes the guys in his belly take massive damage and die off instantly.   

It took a long time but I figured out you can sprint while in ball form.  And Anti-Grav-Array on robot pets can help grendel hop around as a ball really well!!   I think people just don't like how worthless his 3 is now, people want to be a BIG meatball and cause big damage on jumps. 

DE says we shouldn't read into stuff being at the bottom of the list but come on...  if they aren't being used then people either do not find them fun or they find them under performing.....   I saw Nyx and Atlas floating at the bottom.... 

Weapons don't really match up with my own stats very well.   But atleast I understand why those weapons are at the top.   Secondaries I absolutely love and adore the epitaph.   I was surprised to see the nukor jump back on top.   What this because of Secondary Encumbered ???  Or was there something else behind it??  Flare?  Shiver??   I never heard any buzz about it, not even in QnA....       I was shocked a how low Vermsplicer was on the secondaries though.   Nukor is pure status,   Cycron is Hybrid,   Vermsplicer is pure crit!  Vermsplicer does far beyond what its crappy numbers show.  It was slow in Netracells but in tier 5 lab bounties it was kicking some butt.   Mixed with gyre or Yareli holy crap..  The community seriously under used it =P.   

Oh I didn't even look for ocucor... I know people flocked to that in 2023...   Weapon stats aren't as interesting to me.

========

Stuff I wish we could see is where people spend there time.  Do people spend most of their time in normal or steel path?  

In 2024 review I wanna see a chart for pets!!  Which pets will become the most popular.   Manifold?  Tenacious?    I still wanna test Adarza vs Tenacious see which is better for melee   CC or CD.   I am bummed kavats and kubrows cant activate Tenacious.    For me my pets are breaking down into energy, health,  melee CD, CC,  loot,  plants,  shields.  

Helios should get fixed so he can help you earn Cephalon SImaris Standing cap every day, then he might be more common.    I'm not a shooter that much so Reinforced pets aren't really a thing for me.  

There is a huge difference in slot space among all the pets.   Robots get to have a bunch of mods on the pet and then they get to mod their offense separately with their weapons...    Kubrows and Kavats are SCREWED and have to use the pet slots for BOTH because they have no weapons to mod.  

My favorite pet mod was Anti-grav Array but the majority of my new pet LO's don't have room for it =(.   Even if they gave pets Universal vacuum that would make a huge difference.

I still want more pets to lol.   We HAVE to get Taxon Prime in 2024 and we deserve a grineer roller pet!!(Not a dumb spectre ball that is worthless)  

20 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I was surprised to see the nukor jump back on top.

Knukor hasn't yet taken a break from being #1.  But it's at the lowest overall usage it's been at since it was introduced, only barely ahead of Laetum.