The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any new melee stances for those weapon that have only one stance in 2024??

KiraGrad08

It's has been long since we get a new melee stances since Votive Onslaught for Warfan in update 29.10 and recently, Mountain's Edge for Sun & Moon in update 33. Maybe it's time for the weapon like, Assault Saw, Blade and Whip, Nunchaku, Rapier, and Two-Handed Nikana to get a new melee stance because right now, melee has an update introduce us with new tennokai mod and new melee arcane. Naturally, we go back to use more melee and those the weapons that underline only have ONE melee stance. Especially, the Two-Handed Nikana and the Assault Saw is suck to be use due to awkward pause in the middle of melee combo. I get it is stylish and cool looking but in the midst of fighting a horde of enemy, we like to have something that is streamline and smooth to use. What would you all think?

• Like 5

Would also be great to finish all the stances that only have two or three basic combos.  Whips and Sparring have two stances, but there are only five unique combos between each class  instead of eight.

And since I'm dreaming here, it would be fantastic to boost at least some of the worst stances in terms of damage output if not feel.  Both of those whip stances are awful.  Not much point in adding more stances if they're not going to be at least better than that.

• Like 2

2h Nikanas need some help in that department, it's quite sad that the best use they have is unga bunga heavy attack spam for forced Slash procs.

But really a LOT of stances need better fluidity as well, so many forward stances have random ass dead stops in movement, which completely defies the purpose of a forward combo.

Really I'd like to see "Stances 2.0" drop sometime this year, but that's a pipe dream at this point

• Like 1