The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we add riven transmuters somewhere else?

TummyLover

It’s wild that these even exist in the first place, but the fact that they’ve been locked behind hydrolyst captures since 2018 is just absolutely insane. I have no real reason to ever hunt eidolons again and I’m sure as hell not about to do it just for these things. Make them a guaranteed reward from sorties, throw ‘em in Teshin’s shop, sell them for 10p on the market - I don’t care, just put them somewhere else or remove them entirely

• Like 3

3 минуты назад, TummyLover сказал:

It’s wild that these even exist in the first place, but the fact that they’ve been locked behind hydrolyst captures since 2018 is just absolutely insane. I have no real reason to ever hunt eidolons again and I’m sure as hell not about to do it just for these things. Make them a guaranteed reward from sorties, throw ‘em in Teshin’s shop, sell them for 10p on the market - I don’t care, just put them somewhere else or remove them entirely

or people who farm eidolons can sell it (I can't guarantee it will cost 10p) if DE make it tradeable

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

or people who farm eidolons can sell it (I can't guarantee it will cost 10p) if DE make it tradeable

I'd rather not be stuck farming junk prime parts for 1p per 6 junk just to buy these stupid things. I'd rather farm them, preferably in content that isn't tedious and requires a team of players who strongly enforce a very specific farm meta if you want to get transmuters in any decent timeframe.

• 4 weeks later...