The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Yearly Event Reward's

As "Star Days" event has just started I logged in to see if there was anything new. There was glyph's that I didn't already own but other than that nothing new. As a veteran tenno I had ton's of bonds so I didn't need to farm and basically rendered the event useless. I understand not wanting to bog the event stores down with items so that there isn't as much fomo but as a player that has done every event sense there release it kinda sucks never getting new rewards from a limited time event once a year. I have the same issues with "Nights of Naberus" "Plague Star" "Dog Days" not asking for a bunch of new items every time but a couple things or maybe an actual reason to do old events would be nice.

those who have everything are the minority, so it only makes sense DE will cater to others more readily. I don't have any Familial bonds and Ticker almost never sells them, so I gotta run T5 bounties constantly and hope I get lucky if I want the colour palette. ironic considering their announcement to reduce the Fortuna grind, I hope part of it will be giving Ticker all bonds available at all times to make it easier for everyone. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

those who have everything are the minority, so it only makes sense DE will cater to others more readily. I don't have any Familial bonds and Ticker almost never sells them, so I gotta run T5 bounties constantly and hope I get lucky if I want the colour palette. ironic considering their announcement to reduce the Fortuna grind, I hope part of it will be giving Ticker all bonds available at all times to make it easier for everyone. 

I don't think it's unreasonable to want meaningful, new items in the event shops for veterans.

• Like 1