Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Komi to Conclave

DustyFlash

Playing Komi against the Rodent is one thing, playing Komi against another player is an entirely different game.

It could also have some daily quests like other conclave game modes.

Yeah no thats it, thats the entire post. Competitive Komi. Yeah.

• Like 5

3 минуты назад, DustyFlash сказал:

Playing Komi against the Rodent is one thing, playing Komi against another player is an entirely different game.

It could also have some daily quests like other conclave game modes.

Yeah no thats it, thats the entire post. Competitive Komi. Yeah.

I support it! That'd be the only thing that could make me pay attention to Conclave.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DustyFlash said:

Add Komi to Conclave

Why on Conclave? The Ludoplex exists or DE can make an interactable Komi table to place on the Orbiter where players can sit with their Operators/Drifters to play wile their frames stand behind them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Why on Conclave? The Ludoplex exists or DE can make an interactable Komi table to place on the Orbiter where players can sit with their Operators/Drifters to play wile their frames stand behind them.

Warframe Style PvP is never going to work. Lunaro is completely dead too because the stuns were ridiculously annoying at the start and then everyone dropped it.

Komi is a simpler game mode where skill is significantly less of a factor. I like to think that minigame style PvP would work a lot better for Conclave as it would encourage more fun for everyone involved than having one person with 1k hours in Conclave wipe everyone out as soon as they spawn.

• Like 1