The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made Gauss the Fastest Warframe in the Game. (Edited because I suck :[).

Prof-Dante

33 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:
36 minutes ago, quxier said:

Hmmm... given good precision, +280% range on Ash teleport, eximus enemies each 228 meters apart it would be pretty fast.

There is a problem with recasting. It has small cooldown. Just try normal spamming (not some super hard technique) and you will see that you cannot recast it. Not sure if it's affected by duration or something.

there is none, I did a different test earlier with hard spamming, it worked but then again, I figured people would tell me that it's inefficient and impractical so I just spammed normally.

Is this with conroller? I'm doing it with Keyboard.

ps. what's your setup

1 hour ago, Pakaku said:

hat last video really highlights how unfeasible speed can get

Here's one where I suck slightly less: 

Spoiler

46 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

I'd love to see you finish what you started and prove that Gauss is the fastest, as that would be neat. ^^

1 hour ago, TARINunit9 said:

Then the point wasn't clear

Spoiler

here's one with sprint speed of 3.4, high energy, and spamming ^^

33 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Actually, I'm curious, as far as fastest Reaveframe goes, could Revenant with Infested Mobility and high strength do better than Gauss?

I don't think it would work as efficiently because you need high strength for infested mobility to surpass Gauss' base sprint speed, which means you need to either sacrifice efficiency or duration, and a Good fast reave needs both.

that's why I think Gauss is the fastest and better with reave, because he's a natural, he doesn't need any speed buffs with it.

also beats Volt and saryn because their speed buffs do not affect Reave. 

Edited by Qorvex99

31 minutes ago, quxier said:

s this with conroller? I'm doing it with Keyboard.

you can see in the better videos in the OP how fast I spam it...It needs casting speed, which is something that Redline Provides, another good synergy with reave :)

Edited by Qorvex99
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:

I don't think it would work as efficiently because you need high strength for infested mobility to surpass Gauss' base sprint speed, which means you need to either sacrifice efficiency or duration, and a Good fast reave needs both.

I genuinely don't know.  The thought I have is that Gauss Prime beats Rev Prime in raw sprint, 1.5 to 1.1, but Infested Mobility provides 60% sprint speed before Strength.  With neutral Strength or better, advantage: Revenant.  Gauss can forget about Strength entirely, advantage: Gauss.  But Revenant still has a lot of room for Strength, Duration, and Efficiency.  Maybe more room, practically speaking, depending on how much a person values Mesmer Skin.

45 minutes ago, Qorvex99 said:
1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Actually, I'm curious, as far as fastest Reaveframe goes, could Revenant with Infested Mobility and high strength do better than Gauss?

I don't think it would work as efficiently because you need high strength for infested mobility to surpass Gauss' base sprint speed, which means you need to either sacrifice efficiency and duration, and a Good fast reave needs both.

If you subsume Infested mobility on 4th slot you can use Precision intensify that boost 90% but only 4th ability.

On Revenant, I had ~2km in ~9 seconds. You beat ~2.7km in that time (big assumption because I don't see any waypoint. Of course if we count just running. With preparation it would be ~12. I need to cast Infested mobility & Operator ability for Molt arcane. To be honest I don't know how long it would take because I'm doing it from air (to not get stuck).

Here is my setup/stats:

Speed 1.7
dur 117%
eff 45%
range 100
strength 244

Energize + molt vigor
Sprint boost
Transient fortitude 8/10
Rush
Archon continuity 7/10
Primed flow
Precision intensify
Blind rage

3 slots left

Infested mobility on 4th (so Precision intensify work on it)

With about stats + Molt vigor I have 99.2 m/s. Without molt it.s 92.54.

As mentioned I have 3 slots left (one exilus).

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

If you subsume Infested mobility on 4th slot you can use Precision intensify that boost 90% but only 4th ability.

Have you verified it works on Infested Mobility?  I'm only curious because it reportedly doesn't work on abilities that are 1s, 2s, or 3s normally when injected in the 4th slot, but I don't think I've seen anyone verify either way  native Helminth abilities, which don't have a "natural" slot.

22 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Have you verified it works on Infested Mobility?  I'm only curious because it reportedly doesn't work on abilities that are 1s, 2s, or 3s normally when injected in the 4th slot, but I don't think I've seen anyone verify either way  native Helminth abilities, which don't have a "natural" slot.

I've only tested it only with Infested mobility and it works.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Qorvex99 said:

here's one with sprint speed of 3.4, high energy, and spamming ^^

:emoji of a face with a proud expression wiping away a single tear of joy:

Also, you don't suck just because you made a post that wasn't perfect.  We all make mistakes and fumbles and that's totally fine; don't let things like that determine your worth, especially when you rose to the occasion so shortly after!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnstarPrime said:

:emoji of a face with a proud expression wiping away a single tear of joy:

Also, you don't suck just because you made a post that wasn't perfect.  We all make mistakes and fumbles and that's totally fine; don't let things like that determine your worth, especially when you rose to the occasion so shortly after!

thanks for the words of encouragement!! it means a lot to hear words that I should live by in real life to be honest.
I hope it was the speed people were looking for, again it scales forever, so I hope it can surpass titania, I think it does.

as for whether you can replicate this speed in missions, you definitely can!, you just need to cast reave while aim gliding, and position yourself correctly, it's control difficulty is on par with Titania's, which means we're going fast enough xd

On 2024-02-08 at 6:02 PM, Qorvex99 said:

Wrathful advance has a 1 second cooldown between every cast, and it's base range is 25m and teleportation doesn't count. lol

Yeah it does, if I could travel at 1000 times the speed of light or teleport to anywhere in the universe instantaneously then I would teleport right? Assuming my reaction time was also instantaneous, the ability to teleport would effectively be having infinite speed.