Whispers in the Walls: Known Issues ×

Archon Continuty and Saryn.

So, after a bit of testing setting up funny perma life builds.

I have come to the realization that toxic lash doesn't proc Achon cont.

Saryns 3, just to say.

But Exalted weapons do.

So, say, my garuda and valkyr can full strip with 2 green shards.
But I cant proc corrosive on toxin hits when the damage *IS* coming from an ability.

Unsure if bug or intended.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LucaPrime26 said:

Oh wow, you're right. I guess I've never noticed since spores tend to instantly armour strip before you can even blink lol

Yeah, this build is mostly for a meme that friend and I are setting up, but toxic lash not stripping kinda hurts it a good bit.

12 hours ago, Ryker said:

So, after a bit of testing setting up funny perma life builds.

I have come to the realization that toxic lash doesn't proc Achon cont.

Saryns 3, just to say.

But Exalted weapons do.

So, say, my garuda and valkyr can full strip with 2 green shards.
But I cant proc corrosive on toxin hits when the damage *IS* coming from an ability.

Unsure if bug or intended.

The fact that Saryn is the warframe that's depicted on the card's image makes this really silly. Toxic lash is the one ability in the entire game that would actually make this mod useful and it doesn't even properly work with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

as ever it's totally redundant on Saryn, but it still may as well work anyways, there really isn't much reason for it not to.

It's not entirely redundant on this melee only build I'm working on with Rakta Dagger.

If it worked like this I could just strip without having to do anything else at all and mind off.

48 minutes ago, Ryker said:

It's not entirely redundant on this melee only build I'm working on with Rakta Dagger.

If it worked like this I could just strip without having to do anything else at all and mind off.

it's redundant because anytime you're looking for Weapon Damage you'd be using Venom Dose anyways, it's just better than not

however that doesn't preclude that it should work anyways, there's no reason for it not to, Saryn may already have access to lots of Corrosive Status but that doesn't mean other ways of Corrosive Status shouldn't exist too.

it should work, because there isn't a good reason that it shouldn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

it's redundant because anytime you're looking for Weapon Damage you'd be using Venom Dose anyways, it's just better than not

however that doesn't preclude that it should work anyways, there's no reason for it not to, Saryn may already have access to lots of Corrosive Status but that doesn't mean other ways of Corrosive Status shouldn't exist too.

it should work, because there isn't a good reason that it shouldn't.

I don't see a reason to run venom dose since it doesn't go above 1 stack.

I *COULD*, but I'm already doing funny kuva nukor strip things since I cant strip the way I *WANTED* to.

47 minutes ago, Ryker said:

I don't see a reason to run venom dose since it doesn't go above 1 stack.

I *COULD*, but I'm already doing funny kuva nukor strip things since I cant strip the way I *WANTED* to.

it'd be for the easy 300% extra Elemental factor, to scale some of your other stuff that bases off of your total Damage factors higher (like Toxic Lash). it's just more Damage and outside of Onslaught Saryn is good at exactly one thing, Weapon Damage. :)

26 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it'd be for the easy 300% extra Elemental factor, to scale some of your other stuff that bases off of your total Damage factors higher (like Toxic Lash). it's just more Damage and outside of Onslaught Saryn is good at exactly one thing, Weapon Damage. :)

I don't want to fully 1 shot things since I want to get some rad procs here and there without having to use nukor.