The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Riven Mod Disappeared After Rolling ~20 times

Speedygus

So I recently got a riven for the Cycron, and I heard the Tenet variant of the weapon is very powerful. Because of this, I spent the better part of my night farming for a Tenet Cycron and, once I got a Sister of Parvos that had one, I spent about an hour or so taking her down and finally got my hands on the gun. I leveled it to 30, polarized it, and went to roll my riven to see if I could get anything better than what I already had. After getting to 20 rolls, I decided to keep what I had and go level the weapon again. But first, I wanted to level the mod, so I sorted my mods by duplicates and dissolved the ones I had the most of. Afterward, I went to level my riven and discovered that it was nowhere to be found. I know I didn't select it while dissolving, and I couldn't have clicked it by accident because I only have one of the mod, it wouldn't be at the front of the duplicates with my 150+ Ammo Cases. Plus, that border sticks out pretty strongly. Is this a known issue? Did the game just include my riven because I rolled it recently? Is there anyway I can get it back?

Were you looking for the riven in the Arsenal upgrade screen for the Cycron or at the Modding Console?  If it's was the latter, try the Arsenal. 

If it's not in your Arsenal upgrade screen for the Cycron, and you have the riven icon selected there and it's still not showing up, it sounds like you're either suffering from a very sucky random bug or accidentally deleted it yourself.  One way that could happen is if you had the riven selected and never deselected it or exited the mod console before you started dissolving your duplicates.  It would show up on the confirmation screen before being dissolved, but it would be the last thing on the list and very easy to miss with a bunch of other mods.  I've come close to doing this myself more than once.

If it's really gone, you'd need to contact support to see if it can be restored.  https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

If it does show up in the Arsenal but not the Modding Console it's probably a filter issue.  There is a filter button on the bottom of the console.  A good configuration for this so no mods are hidden is

Show Maxed: ✓

Rarity: Show All

Polarity: Show All

Game Mode: Universal

Anything different than that could conceivably explain why you can't see the riven.