The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendly fire after new hotfix

SirStupidDinglesWorth

Question

I was affected by my teammate's molecular prime then he stabbed me in the back with the stealth attack animation. He wasn't hacking or anything because after that I realized that I could shoot my teammates too and when cast my molecular prime it was affecting my sentinel. Has anyone else had this happen?

I have clips on my xbox of this is someone knows if I can share them here please tell me.

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, SirStupidDinglesWorth said:

@Tiltskillet Yes

Just so you know, a lot of people find it prudent to do Radiation Hazard or Radiation Enhanced Mobile Defense sorties with status immunity and solo if possible.  Rad status on a player can easily result in a console getting blown up by player damage and mission failure, in addition to potentially involuntary PvP.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Just so you know, a lot of people find it prudent to do Radiation Hazard or Radiation Enhanced Mobile Defense sorties with status immunity and solo if possible.  Rad status on a player can easily result in a console getting blown up by player damage and mission failure, in addition to potentially involuntary PvP.

Good ol' Mesa instagibbing the defense objective with Peacemaker automatic locking. Pretty much a right of passage for anyone who plays Sorties.