The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great idea for a Warframe April Fools joke

TheBlingKing

Very solid Devstream. But it came at a price: a devastating typo.

ru8wofq.png

^ On the first of April, make THIS the actual value of status procs the distracted enemies receive.

If the concept of the chance of granting your Steel Path Elite Dark Archimedea Rogue Necramech Eximus 350 Virus procs and deleting it from existence makes you nervous or something, then decrease the reflected damage percentage to compensate. Maybe to something small. Like three.

If the concept of the chance of this augment mod blowing the H up on every single platform's (including iPhones now, apparently (congrats on the launch, btw!)) trade chat makes you nervous or something, then I have just the solution! Pull a Dreamer's Bond, and email it to every single Tenno ever! If everyone in the system owns one, the trade chat value vaporizes into thin air! Plus, you get to see the global Loki usage stats increase for the first time since Deceptive Bond became PvE-compatible. It's a win-win! And it'd only be for 24 hours! 

please, i just want really want a screencap of a corpus crewman with 300 magnetics it'd be so funny

Edited by TheBlingKing

1 hour ago, TheBlingKing said:

please, i just want really want a screencap of a corpus crewman with 300 magnetics it'd be so funny

It's not exactly what you asked for, but this video from before a cap was put on Contagious Bond might scratch that same itch:

How 300 got typed in I'll never know.

30 would have been understandable, that's just "Oops I hit a zero by mistake" but hitting zero twice and not noticing it is one of those "How did you miss that" moments to me.

lol, 300 status. I mena, it's not unachieveable, anyone who shoots at a dropship on a t5 bounty with a mausolon long enough can get like 1k heat status effects, which is kinda funny.

but yeah, that's a great typo, right up there with the legendary "28 million registered losers".