The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arc dex weapons when?

This year the new one is Dex Nikana. 

It's impossible to say anything for sure, but personally I don't foresee a Dex archgun unless maybe archwing gets reworked.  I think they want the gift weapons to be something   a player just starting out can get a lot of use out of immediately.  And probably not part of a system a lot of people dislike.

• Like 7

In 2029, after a few different additions to the game. When we get a new element "Refined Void" which is referred to as Dark, but its nickname amongst players is Hex, which the Developers then also start to use. When we also get Archgun Arcanes, including the Archgun Dexterity. Wukong also gets a buff to his clone, after it Warframe realises AFK players are more willing to spend real money to be AFK.

Then we get it, and it comes with a new meta. The Double Double Dex Hex Dex Dual Dual Decurion Meta Meta. Some people try to introduce a new meta using Mirage, since more clones, but it fails, because in 2029 Mirage is a health tank, and has no hands to pull the trigger of weapons, after the great Mirage controversy of 2025. 

• Like 1

Maybe it will be worth making a Dex version out of one of them if they overhauled the many restrictions on what are basically mediocre guns in the end, including the gravimag slog and lack of mods

A bland sword is bland, but at least it has far more potential and no restrictions at all besides having to be there for the anniversary to get it

4 minutes ago, Dante_Duskwake said:

Make them secondaries or something like that?

Then people will want ALL archguns to be classed as primary/secondary weapons.

Ultimately there's no way to know what items will get "Dex'd" until close to the anniversary.

Dex Sun and Moon?

I honestly have no idea if the stance is even good. Haven't bothered. Just kinda makes sense.

I liked when Dex were dual weapons. Sybaris ruined it.