The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Airsupport Being Really Expensive

HaxxHunter

I have a general question to everyone that likes to use airsupport from aircrafts, How do you farm to make up the cost of resourses i am ALL WAYS out of plastids and ferrite. I feel like i should it should be less expensive cause it feels really bad to use a charge and it makes it not worth crafting them, pls i want to use them but its just not worth it (i understand that the orokin eye bug was HUGE and it needed to be fixed) but honestly i was one of the airsupports where i felt like it was worth having.

Suggestion:  or make them cost a argon cystal (1) and make it 200 plastids and 500 ferrite and the rest lowerd. Cause then we would have a way of getting our non used argon crystals a use and not feel waisted?

It seems odd  that you're always low on Ferrite.  Even when I was first starting, that was a resource I never worried about.  But I've never used Air Support very much, so my take on it may not be the normal one.

Although somebody suggesting Argon to replace some of that cost is a suggestion I would never have dreamt to see. :P

• Like 1

Ferrite comes from the Void which is where argon crystals are? Don't see how replacing that is an improvement?

If you play various survival missions for a while and as you slowly rack up more and more basic resources you can use. Air support charges aren't a massive resource hog nor a common item you should be burning through resources on.

Although what we need is a 100x craft of them.

• Like 1

I have 2.3 million ferrite, almost 7 million salvage, 3100 morphics and 88 thousand plastids and I have never seen the need to farm any of this, nor have I even heard of anyone wanting to farm ferrite. Seriously the worst suggestion you could make, Argon Crystal can't even stack so I would always have to farm every time I wanted to craft air support.