The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's the update?

25 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

simon cowell facepalm GIF

it should come before 29th IIRC, we're only 7 days into march, give it another week at least.

The joke has layers bro. Who said the I is actually L?

Usually for such bugger updates, I tend to guess the very last Thursday/Wednesday of the month. (Devs Wednesday is my Thursday). 

However this month and update, does have some interesting potential, in that DE/Warframe are going to be giving a live Devstream at Pax East Friday 22nd (IIRC). The last Devstream was already pretty focused on Dante Unbound... I don't imagine they have much more to cover. Its also always pretty hype when they announce live at an event that they next update is Dante Unbound and you can expect it... now. Its available now to play". Stealth drops are always fun, and I imagine effective when involving a potentially broader audience than usual. Then the rest of the Devstream is talking a bit about it, and the next big update, given the increased exposure.

So the Wednesday of that week or latter in that week could be possible. Not a guarantee either though, to be clear. They could just talk about new stuff regardless. Focus more on the live audience aspect. Assuming thats what the Devstream will be. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

C'mon confuzzled, at least wait for it to be released before you start calling it names.

Hah. Look, I'll start to respect the updates, when they get around to adding Relic Fissures to Zariman tile sets, give me more Disruption, and give me a way to crack multiple different Relic types in the same mission. Maybe give me a Warframe with a wizard beard and book or something like that, I don't know... Until then... 

Alright?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I am cursed that my current PC probably can't run it that great, though the rest of my unfinished games are probably celebrating!

Father I crave kicking oxen

Apparently it's gonna run so-so on console. But I can't even care at this point, I've waited 12 years for this sequel and people said the demos were good.

10 hours ago, obiwandandobi2 said:

Now that's something I really can't wait for!

So hyped, can't wait to spend 8 hours designing my duo. Already know I'm making a tiny catman my pawn. If you can make them wacky colors like in the first game I'm making Chowder.

destiny im poor GIF

• Like 1

Hmm...I thought they said they are aiming for March 13th or 20th?

The 20th feels right though...

Fine with me. Gives me more time to help my friends learn he game, grind stuff for and with them, and play FF7: Rebirth.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I'm wondering as well.. 

It's a Reddit thing I think, I'm guessing they use Reddit. Apparently Reddit users have this irrational hatred of emojis and I have no idea why.

Edited by _Eclips3_
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, _Eclips3_ said:

It's a Reddit thing I think, I'm guessing they're a Redditor. Apparently Redditors have this irrational hatred of emojis and I have no idea why.

Well you guessed wrong

1 hour ago, _Eclips3_ said:

It's a Reddit thing I think, I'm guessing they're a Redditor. Apparently Redditors have this irrational hatred of emojis and I have no idea why.

Nah they are not, here watch

1 hour ago, -Krism- said:

Well you guessed wrong

Oh Hey Kisrm

Hpoe you are well, tell me what ya'll think of Dante? 

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Nah they are not, here watch

Oh Hey Kisrm

Hpoe you are well, tell me what ya'll think of Dante? 

🤔

21 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Pamu-Thumb-Up.png

🫠

Alone in the Dark ,  Dragon’s Dogma II , Rise of the Ronin,  Princess Peach: Showtime! It’s 20 - 22 March games …. why are they taking their time with the Dante update? I hope they’ll let you in on the 12 march ~~th.. because then there won’t be time😒