The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Flox syandana doesn't open and is unusable

Zz3rkz

Just bought the FLOX syandana while i was on the arsenal,so i purshased it from here,every screen available that show the syandana from here shows it opened,the text explaining that the syandana "expand" when damage is taken is pretty vague,and i deduced at the time of purchasing it that it will simply expand more...exept it didn't,and what a bad surprise to discover that the 100 platinums i had just spent in this syandana was as good as if throwed in the trashbin,the syandana stay closed in the form of an ugly rectangular backpack,and activate only for a brief instant when you are about to die.

In short this is unusable and aesthetically useless and ugly.

100 platinum wasted

i then discovered that the problem existed since at least 3 to 4 years and was never adressed.

We need a fix for this syandana,and as well for the other one who suffer from similar problems,at the very least a toogle to swich it always open will go a long way adressing the problem,because curently this is almost a scam,because of how it is presented from the arsenal,the only way to see it closed is to see it trough the market screen,but who in the world while being fashion framing in the arsenal will get out of it just to buy a cosmetic in the market that is allready in the arsenal ,ready to buy ? not me,and none of the tennos who bought it and got the same sour taste right after.

Please, someone at DE .

Edited by Zz3rkz
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

The syandana is incredibly ugly and out of place when closed.
The thing should just be open perpetually imo. Or have every activation condition under the sun so it's only closed when you're standing absolutely still with no abilities active.

• Like 1