The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

NO necramite

Third time of this happening where once the Netracell Alert Level  is down to 31% and asks to kill the Necramite, it either A) Doesn't Spawn the one to kill but shows where it SHOULD BE or B) Doesn't show where you are supposed to go in the massive tile set.

2 часа назад, KiwiPanther сказал:

Third time of this happening where once the Netracell Alert Level  is down to 31% and asks to kill the Necramite, it either A) Doesn't Spawn the one to kill but shows where it SHOULD BE or B) Doesn't show where you are supposed to go in the massive tile set.

Maybe you're just struggling to find it? Sometimes it appears in very sneaky spots. For example, it can spawn high in the air.

What Tesla_Reloaded said was my first thought.   There is at least one map where it spawns really high, and another where it's on a level underneath that wasn't immediately apparent to me.   It does help me to have the game sound on, because I can often hear its audio before I see it.

I can only say I haven't yet had a Netracell where I couldn't progress due to the Necramite being missing.  Although there have been times it took me a while to find it, and a couple where I never did see it, but somehow killed it anyway.  I also haven't had the map fail to show the overlay hint of where it is.