The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arbitration drones unable to be targeted by landslide

Landslide doesn't target arbitration drones or the enemies they are protecting. Really annoying having atlas' main ability unusable against them making him extremely unfit for arbitrations. I understand it not targeting the invincible protected enemies, but fail to see how atlas being unable to target the drones could have been intended.

It's standard for Arbitration drones and the units in their aura to be unaffected by abilities.  So it would be a bug if they were affected by Landslide.

You might instead want to create a post in Mission Feedback or Warframe Feedback about why you'd like this changed.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ThePetajoule said:

You make a point. It would be unlike DE to allow them to be hit landslides aoe, but I was referencing the actual punch contact(although I failed to specify in post). 

Well the punch contact results from an ability so...

I mean, I can see why it seems nonsensical that Atlas hitting an Arbitration Drone with a statstick does damage but doing it with his statsticked fist does not.   But I think looking hard at the realism of the game's rules is largely a dead end.  From a bug reporting standpoint, anyway.   That's why I think a feedback thread explaining how you feel about it would make more sense.