The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ichor Incarnon Question

Darthplagueis13

Question

So, I've picked up the Dual Ichor adapter last week and I've been wondering how to build them.

Right now I'm using a set-up that just has a maxed Pressure Point because I've read that the Gas Clouds from the Incarnon mode don't benefit from CO but do benefit from Pressure Point, but I am wondering if that isn't sacrificing too much potential base damage from the weapons themselves to be worth it. I don't have Primed Pressure Point right now.

Any recommendations?

2 answers to this question

I don't keep up to date with all the mechanics of Warframe, but if I remember correctly. Gas status effects benefit from Toxin Damage.

e.g. Base Damage and Toxin Damage mods increase the damage, but Heat Damage (which is used to create Gas Damage) doesn't benefit it.

Clouds from Incarnon offer flat amount of damage and building the weapon with them in consideration is a mistake.

Incarnon Form creates a DmgToxinSmall64 Toxin Damage field after a kill.

• Fields do 440 DmgToxinSmall64 Toxin damage and last for 7 seconds.
    • Fields have 0% Critical Chance, 1x Critical Damage. and 50% Status Chance

Whether you build is effective depends on the conntent you do. On Base SP everything works really.

However. considering Dual Ichor is heavily Status oriented weapon (Evo V) using normal PP over CO is a waste.

PS: The bug that caused the Toxin Clouds to proc and spread status with Melee Influence was fixed.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1