The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Recoil remove screenshake, or Remove Recoil

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

I have "enable screen shake" turned OFF in settings. Recoil still shakes my screen. 

Rework Recoil so the projectile spread around my reticle gets increasingly inaccurate without shaking my screen.

I'm tired of using Recoil Reduction mods as "nausea/headache prevention" that should not be their intended purpose. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Rework Recoil so the projectile spread around my reticle gets increasingly inaccurate without shaking my screen.

Oh how the turn-tables. Gamers who had this system of recoil for ages go out of their way to make a simulation of screenshake and you have a screenshake and want to change to the CS. You already have aiming assist on console.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I'm tired of using Recoil Reduction mods as "nausea/headache prevention" that should not be their intended purpose. 

How do you know their inteded purpose? 

PS: Screenshake option affects only external sources of shake (try Eidolons without it disabled).

Edited by Zakkhar

I could understand Recoil being somewhat a design choice on things like heavy weapons and stuff, but have you ever fired with the Kulstar? That weapon sends your camera flying like 45° off your target... even the Angstrum has a similar issue. It's over the top and over done. I'm not saying remove it altogether, I'm saying tone it down.

5 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

I could understand Recoil being somewhat a design choice on things like heavy weapons and stuff, but have you ever fired with the Kulstar? That weapon sends your camera flying like 45° off your target... even the Angstrum has a similar issue. It's over the top and over done. I'm not saying remove it altogether, I'm saying tone it down.

One day I rolled into a riven with +recoil on Angstrum and I can guarantee it was hilarious. At least 60° per shot, it became my meme build.

Also Mausolon has a serious recoil problem.

il y a 16 minutes, VibingCat a dit :

Also Mausolon has a serious recoil problem.

When your friendly 400% strength Nidus boosts your unfriendly 400% strength Wisp and you get 240% fire rate, you end up firing backwards if you hold the trigger.

Edit : Imagine if you're also playing a 400% strength Harrow.

Edited by Fred_Avant_2019
  • Like 1

I like the way recoil works in this game, but I'm not prone to nausea from screenshake.  So it would be great if there were an alternate system in place so that people could choose.

If that's not possible, DE should release more 0 recoil weapons, and a few more recoil reduction sources.  And eliminate the recoil on weapons where it didn't originally exist like the Phantasma.

42 minutes ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

but have you ever fired with the Kulstar?

Kulstar is odd in that ADS drastically reduces the recoil.

Edited by Tiltskillet