The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha new augment question.

With Nezha's new augment inc:

Spoiler

Nezha - Divine RetributionDivine Spears Augment: When a speared enemy suffers from a Status Effect, the Status Effect spreads to all speared enemies. Spear explosions apply 10x Status Damage

I started some minor theory crafting and wanted some input cause im usually an idiot and overlook simple things. Especially since I DO NOT PLAY NEZHA,

So. 

What if. We added 2x green archon shards for +2(each) corrosive stacks to allow full stripping. And started using nezha with a corrosive applying weapon, (For example, adding Viral through nourish even post nerf for better effects.)

Could we simply not turn Nezha into a passive (read that loosely) full strip frame? by the press of his 4 and some pew pew?

Thing is, any frame can do that currently.   Nezha can provide a debuff with the rings (and dmg buffs with helminth), but realistically it's just a kill harder scenario. 

And while the augment is cool, the fact that it doesn't effect overguard is, at least for me, a no sale

Technically yes , 

But that's not limited to nezha ,

Citrine and voruna can spread multiple status as well and some frames don't rely on weapons either , like lavos.

I am curious what they mean by the 10x status damage.

38 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

But that's not limited to nezha ,

Fair, but it was due to the aoe spreading nature of the augment that my brain started ticking. Also if it would work with the helminth ability "Sickening Pulse" turning every speared enemy into a status bomb.

39 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

lavos.

A frame i do not use outside of RJ. And even then i prefer hildryn.

39 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am curious what they mean by the 10x status damage.

What i am hoping for, is that it will act like "Expedite suffering" from helminth itself. Removing any applied status effects, dealing it all in one burst. X10.

This is what im hoping for. But i doubt thats how it will be. Cause that would be OP.

Its more likely the base "Slam damage" of the ability is x10'd. 

I'm personally a Nezha main, and this augment is like the decree you get from the circuit. Also I believe it's 10x explosion damage, not status damage. Either way, it seems like a really fun augment which is all I care about :)

• Like 1