The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Prelude of Might doesnt work

TapelessDawn

The EVO 4 for the braton incarnon hasnt worked for moths by now, its meant to work if the modded crit chance on the base Braton is below 50%, yet even with no mods on, this evo doesnt work at all.

It'd be nice for it to be looked into, ever since it hasnt worked, it has been crippled quite a bit.

Edited by TapelessDawn

I haven't tested this.  But you had another thread about this where a tester said it was  working, though not reflected in the Arsenal stats.  And had a couple of observations that might be pertinent if you're not seeing it work.

Posted (edited)
hace 13 minutos, Tiltskillet dijo:

I haven't tested this.  But you had another thread about this where a tester said it was  working, though not reflected in the Arsenal stats.  And had a couple of observations that might be pertinent if you're not seeing it work.

I just read it, well I might as well keep these new ones up because it means that its just useless even more so with the status changes.

Which means they need to make it consider the base weapon stat instead to avoid this issue. Its not like Braton is being used a lot ever since Burston completely took its place.

Edited by TapelessDawn

1 hour ago, TapelessDawn said:

I just read it, well I might as well keep these new ones up because it means that its just useless even more so with the status changes.

Which means they need to make it consider the base weapon stat instead to avoid this issue. Its not like Braton is being used a lot ever since Burston completely took its place.

Yeah, it seems like it should be rethought.  If they could make the evo ignore Puncture's debuff, that would help a lot.  If not, maybe raise the CC thresholds, varying with the Braton type, and lower the CD a bit if needed.