The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima Help (I know it's nerfed into the ground)

bigstank704

So I randomly got a Azima Riven, despite the nerf I still enjoy using the weapon on lower missions on newer frames. However I need help understanding the

Rivens and how to determine if they are good or not on certain weapons before i sell them. This one I have for the Azima:

Ampi-Vexido: Base Stats

1)Ammo Max 12.9%

2) 11.2% Cold

3) 12.1% Electricity

4) - 4.9% Clip capacity

Max:

1) 116%

2) 100.4%

3) 108.8%

4) -46.8%

Is this a good loadout for the Azima with the riven mod or should I re-roll it, if I re-roll what should i look for?

1 hour ago, bigstank704 said:

I know it's nerfed into the ground

What Nerf? The weapon was never nerfed, it got a buff increasing its Cri/Stats both from 10% to 16%.

1 hour ago, bigstank704 said:

1)Ammo Max 12.9%

2) 11.2% Cold

3) 12.1% Electricity

4) - 4.9% Clip capacity

Max:

1) 116%

2) 100.4%

3) 108.8%

4) -46.8%

Wile the Cold and Electric damage bonuses are high, these two will probably force you into a Magnetic build and that -Magazine Capacity is actually bad for the weapon as it reduces the duration of the Alt-Fire.

I would reroll it and try getting +Crit chance and/or +Status chance with either bonus Base damage or some elemental.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-19 at 8:02 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

What Nerf? The weapon was never nerfed, it got a buff increasing its Cri/Stats both from 10% to 16%.

Wile the Cold and Electric damage bonuses are high, these two will probably force you into a Magnetic build and that -Magazine Capacity is actually bad for the weapon as it reduces the duration of the Alt-Fire.

I would reroll it and try getting +Crit chance and/or +Status chance with either bonus Base damage or some elemental.

People were using it for afk a bunch, so DE obviously nerfed it once or twice. Something about clip size or firerate (can’t recall) no longer altering its total duration and something else related to the disc specifically.

Apparently it could get really crazy? Though I find it hard to believe it would be simple or inactive to pull off, and considering you can just use gear that will better reward your effort and investment, it seems and sounds really nichy.

I’m not sure about calling it a “nerf” though. When DE addresses things that allow tou to avoid interacting with the game I honestly see it as a fix.

On 2024-03-19 at 4:02 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

The main one:

Update 32.1 (2022-11-02)

• Changed the Azima’s Alt-Fire disc maximum duration to 30 seconds.

Might not seem like a big deal if one never leveraged this, but before the cap people could get it to last 12+ minutes.

Also Synth Charge's bonus no longer counting on all the altfire shots.  (Although my personal definition of "nerf" mostly doesn't include bugfixes, which is what I'd call this.)

On 2024-03-19 at 9:56 PM, bigstank704 said:

So I randomly got a Azima Riven, despite the nerf I still enjoy using the weapon on lower missions on newer frames. However I need help understanding the

Rivens and how to determine if they are good or not on certain weapons before i sell them. This one I have for the Azima:

1)Ammo Max 12.9%

2) 11.2% Cold

3) 12.1% Electricity

4) - 4.9% Clip capacity

Max:

1) 116%

2) 100.4%

3) 108.8%

4) -46.8%

Is this a good loadout for the Azima with the riven mod or should I re-roll it, if I re-roll what should i look for?

Riven are dependant on the weapon they are for, like if your weapon has 5% Crit Chance that's a stat you wont look for with your Riven because it wont help (in that case you(d want flat crit chance like Puncture proc, Arcane Avenger, etc). Usually you want stats thare can either easily replace one or multiple mods on your build, or enhance stats to some threshold.

For the Azima you need so many stats to make the weapon feels good, you need Fire Rate and Punchthrough for both mode, you need Magazine Capacity for the alt-fire, Multishot is always a must have on almost every single weapons. Crit Chance is also not bad for your Riven as it'll make the crit more consistent. You really dont want negative Magazine Capacity because it lowers the duration of the alt-fire, negative zoom/ recoil and maybe impact should be the only negative that are harmless.

Note that if you use Qorvex wyou get free Punchthrough which free a mod and a stat for your riven.

Edited by Toa_Ignika

Azima nerfed?!?!?

In other words, this weapon is ridiculously destructive today. this video is a build before Critical Arcanes and Archon Shards:

I have a great riven for Azima CC + CD but I'm out of resources and time to test builds.

I think Nova Speed + Corrosive Shards + Shade can quickly melt hordes of enemies, maybe Octavia or Loki will make this awesome to survive, Rhino + Quiver can make use to Arcane Encumber IDK.

Edited by Famecans