The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What icarnons does the community want?

7 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Miter's final evolution is a bit underwhelming

I strongly disagree with this. The most effective evolution is status chance, which translates to damage through heat and viral status effects. Miter is considerably stronger than most incarnons when used correctly; it's also the perfect weapon in the hands of Mag.

7 hours ago, Big-Eggs_ said:

I would love for a Fulmin icarnon to be added

I don't think it could be added because it has an alt-fire mode already.

I wish Amprex got an incarnon; it definitely needs a massive buff to its base damage and reload speed at least. The other one is Alternox, with a lovely design but it's too weak.

6 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

Well, the list is pretty obvious and long, but here it is, in roughly the order I'd like:

1. Dera Vandal / Dera
  2. Ballistica / Ballistica Prime
  3. Buzlok
  4. Grinlok
  5. Fusilai
  6. Cyanex
  7. Marelok
  8. Hema (omg)
  9. Tysis (omg)
  10. Penta (these all suck right??)
  11. Attica
  12. Stubba / Kohmak / Bolto / Cestra (the remaining old single pistols after Marelok)
  13. Battacor
  14. Stug (ofc)
  15. Sobek (it has it's niche but by itself yeah it sucks)
  16. Pretty much every single dual pistol / ak - I think the only exception is the Akarius
  17. Talons & Castanas (Aegrit is decent, but these other variants fall flat imx)
  18. Mutalist Quanta
  19. Paracyst (omg)
  20. Sybaris
  21. Azima
  22. Quatz
  23. Hikou
  24. Embolist (? not deep into this weapon but it seems to suck)
  25. Acrid (? is there still a niche on this or is it ded?)

Opticor.. love that weapon, but I'd kinda place it with the snipers, which need some deepthink about themselves as a class maybe and what to do with all of them. I could put them all in here but... also they can be pretty strong when they come out to play, they just suck for most of the game.

As for all melee incarnon, sigh...

Good list, you have my support. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

Kind reminder that weapons that have an existing alt-fire are NOT eligible for incarnon forms since they use the same button to transform.

This means the Stug can't get an incarnon because it does have an alt-fire and Fulmin won't either since the alt-fire button is used to switch fire modes.

Only exception might be sniper rifles since their alt fires are used to toggle scope zoom and can only be used when aiming down sights.

Funny thing about the snipers, ''back in my day!'', you could toggle the zoom without being scoped in...I still miss having that and it annoys me yet, whenever I remember it.

Not sure which update made the change, likely around when what they called a ''sniper rework'' dropped.

3 hours ago, VibingCat said:

I strongly disagree with this. The most effective evolution is status chance, which translates to damage through heat and viral status effects. Miter is considerably stronger than most incarnons when used correctly; it's also the perfect weapon in the hands of Mag.

Did...Did you just read the first part of my post and ignore the rest of it?

Because you've just stated my exact problem with it.

Daikyu, Tigris, Nikana, Marelok, Galintine, AKZani.

I'd add War/Broken War however due to the fact they are Sentient Weapons the implications it being "touched by the void" may not make incarnons possible on any Sentient related weaponry.

I'd also add a Sobek but I'd rather see it get a Kuva varient vs an Incarnon. I'd like to see more Kuva/Tenet weapons added to the game as well.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim
  • Like 1

On 2024-03-22 at 10:00 PM, Atomic_Noodles said:

Stug

Acrid - Great gun back in the day but just powercrept nowadays.

War - Give it the Furax and Bo Incarnon treatment of getting Flashing Bleed as a Evolution to make use of all of that extra impact damage.

Ignis - Fan Favorite but it's just power crept nowadays. Has no secondary fire too.

Kestrel - it's a boomerang and the worst one out of the lot. Could also be interesting as it would also be the first Glaive one to get an Incarnon in the list.

Oh my #*!%ing god. I forgot about the Kestrel. I literally forgot that thing existed. Yeah it could use some love.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-22 at 10:00 PM, Atomic_Noodles said:

War - Give it the Furax and Bo Incarnon treatment of getting Flashing Bleed as a Evolution to make use of all of that extra impact damage.

Considering Incarnons are "void touched" weapons I don't think Sentient Weapons would work lorewise given The Sentients weakness to the Void.

I don't see it working on any Sentient related weapons, or weapons like the Battacor/Ocucor which are Corpus/Sentient hybrid weapons.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

Nikana

Speaking of. Since Nikana (Prime) and Dragon Nikana are treat as seperate entities in the game logic (Nikana/Prime and Dragon Nikana rivens both exist)

I'd like the Dragon Nikana to get an Incarnon, since once upon a time the Dragon Nikana was seen as a symbol of veteran players in early Warframe back when Oxium was much harder to obtain.

I'd like if the Dragon Nikana got an incarnon, but not the regular/prime so that the Dragon Nikana can be on par with the Prime Nikana (Unless of course DE decide to make Dragon Nikana Prime in which all this becomes irrelevant)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Speaking of. Since Nikana (Prime) and Dragon Nikana are treat as seperate entities in the game logic (Nikana/Prime and Dragon Nikana rivens both exist)

I'd like the Dragon Nikana to get an Incarnon, since once upon a time the Dragon Nikana was seen as a symbol of veteran players in early Warframe back when Oxium was much harder to obtain.

I'd like if the Dragon Nikana got an incarnon, but not the regular/prime so that the Dragon Nikana can be on par with the Prime Nikana (Unless of course DE decide to make Dragon Nikana Prime in which all this becomes irrelevant)

I mean they're basically the same weapon I don't see why both Dragon and Prime can both get an incarnon when the Gorgon, Strun and Latron have Wraith, Prime or Prisma variants

Plus the Lato/Burston Vandal. Add in the Dex Nikana were about to recieve and you've got a variants you can build for a Nikana.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim

We need Stug incarnon soooo bad

On 2024-03-22 at 8:49 PM, AndouRaiton said:

Kind reminder that weapons that have an existing alt-fire are NOT eligible for incarnon forms since they use the same button to transform.

This means the Stug can't get an incarnon because it does have an alt-fire and Fulmin won't either since the alt-fire button is used to switch fire modes.

DID I STUTTER?

Edited by Violent_Sneezes
just remove the alt fire tbh
  • Like 3

В 23.03.2024 в 03:14, Big-Eggs_ сказал:

What weapons do you, (the community) want? , personally in the future I would love for a Fulmin icarnon to be added, since it's my favourite primary. Or a guandao one since it's my favourite melee aesthetically.

I would like to Incarnon on Attica so that there would be: an increase in magazine, reload speed and status chance. Everything else suits me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Violent_Sneezes said:

We need Stug incarnon soooo bad

DID I STUTTER?

No.....but any weapon with a secondary fire mode is out of the conversation unless they recieve an "auto" transformation mechanic....which will likely not be very popular.

So due to that, they are likely out of any Incarnon conversation.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim

1 hour ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

No.....but any weapon with a secondary fire mode is out of the conversation

I keep seeing this but I've never actually seen a source to back this up. Is this just an assumption or has this actually been publically stated?

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

I keep seeing this but I've never actually seen a source to back this up. Is this just an assumption or has this actually been publically stated?

Afaik there've been no statements. It's   just based on inductive reasoning and a little bit of sketchy evidence. 

Personally I think it's a  reasonable premise  until we see an altfire weapon get Incarnononateded. 

And yet it's not impossible to imagine how it could happen either.  So in a thread that's just about what people want to see, I don't think anybody should be coming in and wagging a finger at people who really want an Incarnon Veldt or whatever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

And yet it's not impossible to imagine how it could happen either.  So in a thread that's just about what people want to see, I don't think anybody should be coming in and wagging a finger at people who really want an Incarnon Veldt or whatever.

I feel like in the cases of Sniper rifles, it would be rather easy. Not sure if this would apply to other weapons but...

Make it so that the "Incarnon" switch only works if pressed while unzoomed. I think I remember making a suggestion ages ago in regards to the Buzlok. Only fire the "dart/tracking" projectile while zoomed in and unzoom to switch modes. Potentially allowing you to use the marker in both modes too.

15 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I feel like in the cases of Sniper rifles, it would be rather easy. Not sure if this would apply to other weapons but...

Make it so that the "Incarnon" switch only works if pressed while unzoomed. I think I remember making a suggestion ages ago in regards to the Buzlok. Only fire the "dart/tracking" projectile while zoomed in and unzoom to switch modes. Potentially allowing you to use the marker in both modes too.

Yeah, I've seen that approach suggested a few times.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-22 at 8:24 PM, Zahnny said:

Personally, I feel like it'd be best if DE looked over the weapons with the lowest player usage (not counting Mastery Rank farming)

There's a lot of weapons I do want Incarnon'd but there's also a lot of weapons that deserve a buff....Whether it be through Infested Liches or Incarnons, I want an upgrade to the Phage.

+1

Got a riven for my Phage a month ago and its pretty decent. But yeah, I agree that some of the earlier CONCEPTUALLY designed weapons are just terrible (didn't scale well with powercreep) PRACTICALLY.

On 2024-03-23 at 3:23 AM, Zakkhar said:

Magnus is insane with the augument. Doesnt need incarnon with +400% multiplicative crit (x5 after mods multiplier)

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Deadly_Maneuvers

The only reason that mod is ever good is if it bypasses damage attenuation (it does for Acolytes, for example). Otherwise rolling every two shots is far worse than putting something else in that mod slot and making use of the >8 shots per second fire rate.