The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I wish was asked at the PAX Q&A

Given how more warframes are coming out with their own, signature weapons, which basically get a free pass when Prime Access rolls around (unless you are Akzani).
Could there be a consideration for more, older weapons, to get a midas touch outside of Prime Access? Like how you can get Lex Prime whenever, or AkLex Prime from Baro.

Could muh boi Javlok get some shoe polish or something? It's the first and still only speargun that is meant to have damage on it's throw, instead of some other effect; and especially with Styanax existing now, I wish throwing my spear was better then using it like just another gun.

• Like 3

I'm personally in favor of more Primes releasing outside of Prime Access for weapons that will never make the Prime Access cut.

Though instead of being through Baro, I wish they'd just be universally accessible through the Prime Resurgence trader. It's up to DE how far to take it, but the Akimbo/Singular ordeal in relation to Primes is a good place to tackle. I imagine many, many players want Furis Prime, even more so after the Incarnon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

I'm personally in favor of more Primes releasing outside of Prime Access for weapons that will never make the Prime Access cut.

Though instead of being through Baro, I wish they'd just be universally accessible through the Prime Resurgence trader. It's up to DE how far to take it, but the Akimbo/Singular ordeal in relation to Primes is a good place to tackle. I imagine many, many players want Furis Prime, even more so after the Incarnon.

this. I'd like AkMagnus Prime, but that will probably be done Via Baro. would be nice to see really old weapons like Dual Zoren, Akzani Tonbo etc, get primed finally.

and Daikyu Prime could finally appear, eh @Skoomaseller?

• Like 2