The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tennokai doesnt work on Sigma & Octantis!

C4NDY_

I am not sure if that is a Sigma & Octantis specific issue or if that applies to all Sword+Shield melee weapons.

I guess it has to do with that extra attack you can do after hitting an enemy. It's also bind to heavy attack. Eleventh storm does a shield bash, while Final Harbinger does a cross swing with the sword. So what happens is, when I try to do the tennokai heavy attack, it instead does the shield bash (I use eleventh storm), the tennokai circle remains on my screen tho- so I try to heavy attack again while it's still there, but that doesnt seem to count. Instead it uses the melee combo, as if tennokai didnt exist or was "used" on that extra attack.

It also seems that even when I somehow manage not to trigger that shield bash, a heavy attack still doesnt proc through tennokai, so the combo counter is always lost.

+1.

I used Harbinger and Discipline's Merit, and lost combo every time I triggered a heavy during the Tennokai window.  Heavy Slams were the same.  Interestingly the Tennokai indicator doesn't vanish either, so it really does imply  the heavy attacks during the window are registering as regular heavies.  (Although I didn't try to see if ancillary Tennokai bonuses were applying, like the extra range on Discipline's Merit.)

Also had issues as described with getting heavy regular attacks in the first place.  These were less common when I had the weapon force-equipped, but didn't vanish completely.

• Like 1

Cobra and Crane Prime seems to also have the same or a similar issue, the only way I've found to trigger tennokai is by using the heavy attack input while using or slightly after using auto melee. The heavy while using auto melee works in both stances for cobra and crane however I do not know if that works for Sigma & Octantis.

Edit: I did notice that if you use the same trigger conditions you can also use the tennokai trigger with a sliding heavy on Cobra and Crane Prime without pressing heavy input twice like i have had to with every other weapon to trigger their sliding heavy tennokai.

Edited by Lunastune
Added more info that might be useful for finding the cause of the bug