The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male warframes vs Female Warframes

13 hours ago, Tossenberg said:

Female above A tier: Saryn, Garuda, Voruna, Mesa, Citrine, Wisp, Khora, Mag, Octavia, Zephyr

Male above A tier: Gauss, Kullervo, Volt, Revenant, Rhino

What do you base the A rate on?

Like you have Voruna and Khora as A females, but you for some reason exclude Atlas as an A male at the same time? And Baruuk. Plus where is Frost, Styanax and Hydroid? Frames that are overlooked due to their past states which really gives no fair view on where they are at now in the game. Then we have frames like Lavos, that is a massive power house, but he isnt played by many since he has a cooldown system that isnt everyones cup of tea.

• Like 1

Female frames have notoriously been better than male frames. That's a tale old as time at this point.

It's not attention really outside maybe Trinity. They've generally just always been flat out stronger.

Most female frames that are meh now are due to reworks or changes in game design. Poor Nyx.

9 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Female frames have notoriously been better than male frames. That's a tale old as time at this point.

It's not attention really outside maybe Trinity. They've generally just always been flat out stronger.

Most female frames that are meh now are due to reworks or changes in game design. Poor Nyx.

Nyx is the only energy tank we have. The simple setup I use she is damn unkillable. It's the kind of immortality that the meta dares to have nightmares about.

If I need something done, I'll throw Nyx at it and is ceases to be a problem.