The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Update 35.5: Dante Unbound

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, Leo.lev said:

Once I deleted the (newly) DE shipped steam_api64.dll, game launched for me. Give that a try. They may have shipped a bad version?

mv game_data/Downloaded/Public/Tools/Windows/x64/steam_api64.dll{,.moved}

Was getting this error beforehand

0.069 Sys [Info]: Steam Service Initializing
0.070 Sys [Info]: Attempting to load steam DLL from Z:\mnt\games\wf\game_data\Downloaded\Public\Tools\Windows\x64\steam_api64.dll
0.071 Sys [Info]: Steam DLL loaded
Error loading steam_api64.dll (Proc missing)
0.072 Error [Info]: Assert: (Error loading steam_api64.dll (Proc missing))

My steam Warframe works fine, it's the standalone version that doesn't start. ☹️

13 hours ago, Caralamelia said:

I understand you can technically stack them, but considering we are already tight in modspace why would anyone pick warrior's rest over power drift?, and anyone who isnt maxing out power strength why wouldnt they just pick power drift and a stronger ability strength mod?
6044qm3.png

Because Warrior's Rest cost 2 less mod spaces and cause it's made mostly to disable Umbra's passive, like Controlled_Slide for Nezha and Anchored_Glide for Zephyr did before. The "+15% Ability Strenght" is there only to compensate a little for the loss  of the mod space and cause Power Drift is one of the most used exilus.

Great update, but I am annoyed at the removal of no-bleed Oberon, it was a nice niche and unique playstyle that needed specific planning to make work, and wasn't even all that good.

11 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

Do not hide reload speed under random context menu. Never hide necessary data under random context menus. Show me everything on a single page. Also make Kahl not useless, since the removal of shard, there's literally no reason to do it anymore.

The same thing goes for the max ammo. The stats list is already long, so how does hiding 2 extra entries in the list make it easier and better sorted?

I guess they thought it was too easy to get the shard from doing a pretty boring and lax kahl mission so they moved it to a later end-game more expensive and time consuming method.

Edited by GentlePuppet
  • Like 1

Wow, Onos last incarnon evolution is so underwelming

AND
Whatahell?
You removed the shard from kharl that i was taking 10-15min to finish to make a full blown 30k reputation on Sanctum?! that's 4 max level steel path bounties

• Like 2

So According to the patch notes BoneWidow's archgun is now the Morgha, so previously when players crafted this nechromech they were given the Mausolon regardless of weather the had already owned it. The question I have is will players that crafted Bonewidow before this update, like myself and many others, will they be getting a free Morgha? or do we now have to go obtain that separately? 

Edited by Scarpsychic

DE, is it normal you nerfed the interaction between sobek acid shells and toxic lash to avoid chain reaction ? COME ON it wasnt broken, it was fun, and you nerfed it

The nerf is: acid shells wont spread toxic lash to everyone around anymore, but to ONLY 1 ennemy at a time, making it useless.
also: toxic lash will proc only 1, yes, 1 TOXIN proc with the shotgun, regardless of multishot. so big nerf to the damage output aswell
Sobek is not even used by players, i really dont understand

Edited by Kharn-The-Betrayer
  • Like 5

Honestly, we need 3 things:

Buff the Helminth version of Eclipse, cuz it sucks nobs and is pointless when we have Roar and Xata's whisper.

An ability to view augments for all abilities of the Warframe by pressing that same button in the "Abilities" screen, as the one we now have in Helminth.

Also please make Warrior's rest to add 17% strength, instead of 15. Just for the sake of it being a little better than Power Drift, because it lacks Power Drift's knockdown resistance.

Edited by KVenom
  • Like 7

Parasitic Vitality can't be used with Vitality mods (Vitrality, Archon Vitality, Umbral Vitality).

Wow, that's cool. One question then, DE - WHAT'S THE F#@KING POINT OF THE AUGMENT THEN?????

I have no words. Just syllables.

I mean, with Umbral Vitality we have Strength, the stat that is crucial to the Parasitic Link. But sure, let's make another Inaros.

Edited by KVenom
  • Like 3

DE You really want people to hate the game, don't you? As with the other missions on the new maps, you have to walk far too long. You're more concerned with getting from a to b than actually playing. Just annoying. And when I see how many points you need to farm the frame, I lose the desire to play.

Why can't you at least manage to do the mission objectives within a small radius if you're already making excessively large maps?

• Like 2

As terrible as the new lighting is, let's not have it be overshadowed by the objective downgrade that is the new Arsenal screen. Why on earth did you guys feel the need to reduce the amount of visible information?

• Like 5

On 2024-03-27 at 9:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

UPDATE 35.5: DANTE UNBOUND

FIXED! This issue, if it helps with future bug fixing. I don't know if I tested it before the hotfix though.

21 hours ago, Grimm said:

screw saryn. been waiting years on a fix to embers armour strip not effecting demolysts and acolytes. 

Okay beta male, go back to your match stick 🤓

• Like 1

On 2024-03-27 at 4:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to Heavy Attack mid-air. Now mid-air Heavy Attacks will perform a Heavy Ground Slam as intended. 

On 2024-03-27 at 4:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The changes listed below affect both Mirage and Eclipse applied via the Helminth (with some notable exceptions listed below its Diminished Effectiveness). 

Omnia fissures feel empty you need to increase enemy spawn by 500% or you risk players getting sleepy I mean even more sleepy because they already are from running immortal invisible and one shooting every thing.

Shivering contagion does not work on ferrox alt fire AOE

Zenistar heavy attack disc is totally bugged all range mods apply with about 40% effectiveness and Opportunity's Reach does not work at all however range mods apply correctly to the visual aspect you can see the aura as it should be it just does nothing after certain point.

Please Fix😑

• Like 1

On 2024-03-27 at 8:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

New Somachord Tones 
New Somachord Tones have been added to Albrecht’s Laboratories! Scanning them will unlock the following Whispers in the Walls tracks for your Orbiter’s Somachord: 

• Murum Vull
  • No God Above Knowledge
  • Platform 7
  • Sanctum Anatomica
  • See It In The Flesh
  • The Fragmented
  • Vashtav
  • Yara Jeliira
  • The Master Returns

But not the handful of new tracks that came with this update. Ree. 

• Like 1