Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

New items should never be in Rotation B of Disruption

Title. You'll almost never see chances at the new weapons if you're someone who rarely fails conduits. It's counter-intuitive to fail conduits to get chances at things you need.

• Like 9

Hear, hear. I spent 2h in Steel Path all together, didn't fail a single conduit. People are a lot more on necramechs since they show up so nicely.

Maybe if keys dropped more, then we'd probably run multiple conduits concurrently, but you rarely have 2 keys at the same time. So you can't even end up on B rewards even when you overestimate your capabilities lol.

I will have to buy weapons from pity system because it's impossible to get B rotation.

Also, it's a conflict of interests, people want Dante, I want weapons, but unless they are terribly geared and I twiddle my thumbs like an idiot, I'm not gonna get B rotation. 

• Like 3

cry baby alert lol.   I only had to buy 1 glove and that's because I was done with everything else lol.  

--------------

I specifically went in Solo so that I could only do 1/4 consoles rounds 4+ for B rotation with the hopes of getting weapon parts.... I got the Ohnos before round 4 from saving them all.  I got the Ruvox BP after a mech got stuck and I ended up saving 2 consoles which should have been Rotation C? All the other rounds I did only gave me Neo relics.....  (and I was done with everything after that so I didn't try anymore....)

You have to do the same crap to farm Lith relics on Mars.....  I love fail farming relics lol.  I have suggested alternate reward methods for disruption though... 

They kind did do the point system with Capillaries.  I think it worked great... 

Although I think the prices on stuff are a little inflated..  Should be more along the lines of 20, 25, 50 for things.  Riv Tranmutations 50 pts.... 180 feels excessive.  BUT THANK YOU for a way to get them that's not tridolons!!!!  Can't wait to start melting rivens !!

When it comes down to it, intentionally failing to get the items you want is just unintuitive and feels bad. Maybe DE could implement a system where if you do all the conduits perfectly, maybe within a certain time limit to encourage aggressive play, the game lets you choose the pool of items you want to get rewards from.

Edited by Eljdar

Locking the new weapon drops to B rotation on this version specifically is real bad since the Necramechs are too slow and you can get unlucky with Conduit spawns and have the AI take the most roundabout path to explode on it. Honestly faster to do exclusively C rotations and just buy them then rely on AI to pathfind correctly.

I wish this mission didn't even drop weapon and warframe parts because once you obtain them once through Loid's 'pity system', you won't need to purchase them again. Instead, make this new disruption always useful and fun, turning all the rewards into relics and Entrati Lanthorns, and tripling the enemy spawns. Otherwise, it will become an abandoned node like that extermination where we farmed for Dagath for a couple of days, which was cool but doesn't serve any purpose after finishing the grind.

• Like 3

Disruption really should just rotate like all the other modes.  Why should it be stuck on rotation C?  I was going to farm 2 rotations for B, but I ended up just doing two 20 round missions and had enough to purchase everything (including a 2nd dante) except 1 captura scene.  I wonder if spawning will ever be fixed in Sanctum.  The hardest part was just acquiring keys from the lack of enemies or lack of enemies that drop them.  The two issues kind of go together and make it take unnecessarily long.  I mean there is no way I am going to sit around waiting for slow necramechs to destroy 2 conduits every round for 5% drops, so the only option other than loid is to just run 2 and repeat.