The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Stats Reduced

It's not my riven QdCOtMZ.pngxrLBP9W.png

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Since you haven't shown the stats of your riven, the picture isn't as useful as it could be.  What do the stats look like without any mods?

Is my first time using forums but I made a reply showing without mods

If you were talking about melee weapons, I'd just say it's that UI bug that has never been fixed. However, those are primary and secondary weapons... Considering you've already checked the usual cause (the dragon key), no idea what could be causing this.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

If you were talking about melee weapons, I'd just say it's that UI bug that has never been fixed. However, those are primary and secondary weapons... Considering you've already checked the usual cause (the dragon key), no idea what could be causing this.

I'm hopping its just a ui bug but if you know anything plz let me know

On 2024-03-17 at 2:48 PM, Arbitrary said:

You have Vigorous Swap equipped on your warframe likely. Swapping weapons in arsenal applies the bonus, but going to the modding screen removes it, giving the appearance of losing damage.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Arbitrary said:
On 2024-03-17 at 2:48 PM, Arbitrary said:

You have Vigorous Swap equipped on your warframe likely. Swapping weapons in arsenal applies the bonus, but going to the modding screen removes it, giving the appearance of losing damage.

Thanks turns out that was the issue, thank you

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Arbitrary said:
On 2024-03-17 at 11:48 AM, Arbitrary said:

Oh, and here I was trying to figure out why the complaint is about low stats when the Lanka in the next post was doing more damage than it should, lol.