Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Beta Is Over.

(PSN)Blood_Daze

So I had this on my mind. Someone saying bad things about the support made me want to go ahead and post my thoughts. I just wanted to say the support is amazing, best I've had in years. Now that's done I would like to ask the ? I'm just wondering once beta is in fact over in the future, will we get platinum to the finished game or anything at all. I know this is probably pretty far away, but if you like me have thought this over maybe you could give me and all the others insight. If that's not the case well then thanks for the game and hope to get trophies in U11 :D

Is it me that you speak of by any chance? I was *@##$ing the other day cuz I was pissed at how lousy the PS4 port is, even compared to how Update 10 was when it first released on PC. Warframe support is definitely top notch when it comes to getting replies in email and such. They are quick with updates on PC, they listen well etc.

But then there is the PS4 version, and it gets completely ignored for 2 weeks with no word on anything, and this is what frustrates me. They aren't listening like the PC version, they aren't updating us with information on WHEN we will get the updates, or fixes. There are MANY, and annoying issues with the port that would have never gone a day or 2 on PC, and I don't appreciate that in the slightest.

So if by any chance it was my post you saw, this is why. If not, well then here's someone else with a few bones to pick :P

First off I wasn't trying to start a fight I'm sure people are frustrated. Secondly I only check ps4 forums, the person was making multiple posts when obviously should be a support ticket. Lastly I was just giving my own experiences added with my original question I was pondering. Of course I would like ps4 to be the center of focus but it originated on PC and I'm just glad it made the move to our console.

First off I wasn't trying to start a fight I'm sure people are frustrated. Secondly I only check ps4 forums, the person was making multiple posts when obviously should be a support ticket. Lastly I was just giving my own experiences added with my original question I was pondering. Of course I would like ps4 to be the center of focus but it originated on PC and I'm just glad it made the move to our console.

"First off I wasn't trying to start a fight"

Nor did I say you were...? Did my comment come off as being insulted/insulting? I was being completely kind dude, not sure how you thought of my comment as harsh towards you at all. This should have been known from      "If not, well then here's someone else with a few bones to pick :P"

I was simply asking if it was me you were talking about, not that I was mad if you WERE talking about me, what do I care? 

Edited by (PS4)BiggCMan