The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much health do gruzzlings have?

I have a pretty OP incarnon weapon that I dropped 7 forma on, I am stacking that with double haste buffs that let me unload an entire clip in seconds

these "gruzzlings" without any armor just don't die, I spend most my time chasing and reloading

what am I doing wrong?

I use heat+viral laetum with cascadia flare.   Galva  diffusion.  Everything else is just normal. Non crit status build no riven

In netracell i manage to kill em with acceptable speed. Not crazy, but alright.

They really do have a enormous amount of health especially in Steel Path.

What you might be missing is abusing priming enemies with different elements & effects to weaken them paired with Galvanized Shot. Which is overall the trick to kill very tanky enemies in high level content.

In Steel Path I just use my trusty old Furis with Radiation - Heat, it has a crit build along with Cascadia Flare, Heat does wonders on most things but Heat keeps on stacking.

I've had a riven for it for years before the Incarnon Sunami with +252.8% CC - +188.2% Multishot - and +60.9% Weapon Recoil, I've never bothered to reroll it, I'm happy enough with it. I might try rerolling it one day with all these changes DE has been making.

I'm gonna go with "just enough health to be annoying".

Dante and my Torid Incarnon seem to take them out well enough, but I do question if I could down them faster on other things or how much faster I could.

5 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I have a pretty OP incarnon weapon that I dropped 7 forma on, I am stacking that with double haste buffs that let me unload an entire clip in seconds

these "gruzzlings" without any armor just don't die, I spend most my time chasing and reloading

what am I doing wrong?

Those new radiation mods help a lot with any of the Murmur. Idk if the gruzzlings have damage attenuation, but overall even unarmed, the Murmur enemies have A LOT of health. I have no problem nearly instantly killing them with my Exalted Blade, but that has a very high base damage which seems to help with any damage attenuation, including the absolute damage sponges that are the new necramech demos.

16 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

so they don't have to try balancing the game.

Taking into account the fact that that there are currently at least two threads from players who are up in arms about the mere idea of a Dante nerf (something which, for the record, there has been no official announcement of as I am writing this), I'm sure you can only imagine the uproar if DE were to attempt a game-wide balance pass.

Even without that, considering the sheer number of variables that would need to be adjusted on both the player and enemy ends, I'm not sure such a pass is even feasible at this point.

Edited by Corvid

4 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

I tried my archron blender build on them, it did work better but have to say gruzzlings still took longer to kill than archrons

They are easy to take down in Steel Path, it's when the little blighter splits into three parts and zooms off in all directions which can be a pain.

I like to get my Furis into Incarnon mode before taking them on so I can hose them down like a firefighter hose on wide spray. lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

They have Damage Attenuation, just like the Voidrigs. DE doesn't want people bursting them down in a split second, so they add this annoying mechanic to high value targets so they don't have to try balancing the game.

DE can balance the game if they put in the effort, but are they willing to alienate many players that may result in them quitting in the process? 

5 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

DE can balance the game if they put in the effort, but are they willing to alienate many players that may result in them quitting in the process? 

Allow me to clarify my previous statement. I mean balancing the enemies health rather than slapping on an annoying amount of DR and calling it a day.

I don't want them to try and nerf or balance the frames or weapons because the power fantasy is currently the main draw of the game. (Not including fashion).