The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tech of all Techs

14 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Index sport combatants.

Like I said, "usually"

(In all seriousness to anyone wondering if I was serious, Corpus use something called "purpose breeding." As far as we can tell, women aren't given the Tech or Crewman purposes)

16 hours ago, WindShadow970 said:

When this absolute lad lets his Exergis loose on me on the Zariman my health,shields,overguard whatever just melts

Juno Techs have a lot more health, but they can be cut down fairly easily. try to dogde their shots I guess? IDK, never struggled with shotgun units unless they come from behind.

11 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Meanwhile, that Sentient about to enter ballerina mode…

ah yes, the Battalyst's "Disco of Death". the end of many an Archon Hunt Defense... the trick is to not let them do that, and if they start prioritise them. seriously, every time people let them disco-laser, things go from bad to worse. always kill Battalysts the moment you see them., even if there's Eximus around: Eximus units can only use their aura once every so often but these things can spend a full 30 seconds wiping the map with lasers like a pi$$ed off Mirage just walked in the room..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Juno Techs have a lot more health, but they can be cut down fairly easily. try to dogde their shots I guess? IDK, never struggled with shotgun units unless they come from behind.

I don't struggle with them, it's just those few times I happen to miss them they rip me a new one without fail.